Stone Mountain Park is located just outside of Atlanta, Georgia. The park is located on 3,200 acres of land, offering a wide variety of family fun activities. Attractions include the Sky Hike, Skyride, Scenic Train, Laser Light Show, and more. Plus there’s plenty of children’s activities as well like the interactive shows, animal encounters, and the Yogi Bear 4D Adventure. Stone Mountain Park is a great place to spend the day or an entire vacation. On site is the Marriott Resort or you can experience the outdoors even more at the Stone Mountain Park Campgrounds. When planning your trip, check out some of these tips which are listed below. They should help you to save a little extra money off the total cost of your admission to the park. Also listed below are the latest available coupons for the Stone Mountain Park.
Discounts & Stone Mountain Park Coupons
- For families, get the Gold Family Value Pass. It includes 4 passes plus admission to Sky Hike, Camp Highland Outpost, 4-D Theater, Scenic Railroad, Mini-Golf, Summit Skyride, Antebellum Plantation, Two Museums, The Great Barn and live entertainment. You save 30%.
- Get the MVP Pass. This gets you into Stone Mountain as well as the World of Coca Cola, Georgia Aquarium, an Atlanta Braves game, and Six Flags Over Georgia. You end up saving over $50 on all admissions.
- If you stay at one of the 2 resorts in the park, you’ll save up to 50% on admission for the family to Stone Mountain Park.
- If you are an annual pass holder, bring a friend on Fridays and your friend gets in the Stone Mountain Park for free.
- If you are a Gas South customer, mention this and you will get $7 off each adult ticket and $1 off each child’s ticket for Stone Mountain Park.
- Purchase your Stone Mountain Park tickets from your local Kroger. At last check they were offering a $5 off discount.
- Check with the local hotels near Stone Mountain. This includes Atlanta, LaGrange, Northlake, Buckhead, etc. The Wingate, Quality Inn, and Marriott are just some of the hotels that offer either free tickets or Stone Mountain Park coupons for discount admission with your stay.
- Stop by the Gwinnett County Visitors Center. They sometimes offer Stone Mountain Park coupons. Around $4 off.
- If you are a member of a credit union in Georgia, check to see if they offer discounts on tickets to Stone Mountain Park. The Georgia United Credit Union offers a $5.50 discount.
The park is open from 10 am to 8 pm daily, 365 days a year. If you want to catch the Laser Light Show, this happens at 9:30 pm. Annual passes are also available which is a really great value if you plan on visiting a few times a year.