Splash Lagoon is a Polynesian-themed indoor waterpark resort in Erie, Pennsylvania. It currently ranks as the 3rd largest indoor water park resort in the United States. The water park features seven water slides, three hot tubs, a large activity pool, and a children’s area. In addition, there is the Wild Waters Indoor Wave Pool, Tiki Tree House (a five story fortress of fun), Treasure Island Arcade, Lazer Tag, and more. What’s great about this waterpark is that because it is indoors, the waterpark is open all year round. Before you make your reservations though, here are some tips for finding Splash Lagoon coupons as well as other tips for saving money on your fun!
Discounts & Splash Lagoon Coupons
- Visit Splash Lagoon after 4 pm and save up to $10 off each ticket to the water park.
- Purchase the Adventure Experience. This includes the Tree Tops Ropes Course, Lazer Tag, and a $10 Treasure Island Arcade Card. You end up saving $9 versus paying for these items separately.
- If you are in the military, ask about the current military discount. You can usually get discounted admission to the Splash Lagoon.
- If you are a college student, ask about the current student discounts for Splash Lagoon tickets.
- Check the Clipper Magazine (available in the Pittsburgh and surrounding areas). There are often Splash Lagoon coupons available inside. This is a free publication.
- If you are a member of a credit union in Michigan, Pennsylvania, or Ohio, check to see if they offer discounted tickets to Splash Lagoon. The discounts vary, but the Galaxy Federal Credit Union and Greater Chautauqua Federal Credit Union do offer discounts if you purchase your Splash Lagoon tickets through them.
Erie Vacation Packages
Check with the local hotels in Erie. Many of them offer discounted vacation packages that include tickets and hotel stay. Connected hotels include the Holiday Inn Express, Residence Inn, and Comfort Inn. Other hotels include the Econo Lodge, Days Inn, Courtyard by Marriott, and Hilton Garden Inn.
The waterpark is open most days from 10 am to 9 pm. This does vary slightly throughout the year so it is best to check their calendar first before making any plans. General admission (over 42″) is $44.95. Kids under 42″ get in for $34.95. Kids 2 years old and under get into the park for free. If you do not wish to swim you can purchase a spectator pass for $19.95. Group discounts are available for groups of 10 or more people.
8091 Peach St
Erie, Pennsylvania 16509
Anaheim Atlanta Baltimore Boston Branson Buena Park Carlsbad Charlotte Chicago Cincinnati Columbus Corpus Christi Dallas Denver Galveston Hershey Hollywood Houston Indiana Indianapolis Jackson Kansas City Las Vegas Long Beach Los Angeles Miami Minneapolis Myrtle Beach Nashville New York City Orlando Philadelphia Phoenix Pigeon Forge Pittsburgh San Antonio San Diego Sandusky San Francisco San Jose Seattle St Louis Tampa Washington D.C. Wisconsin Dells