Splash Country is the water park that sits adjacent to Dollywood in Pigeon Forge. The water park features more than 23 rides and slides as well as two interactive children’s playground areas, a 1,500 foot river, 25,000 square foot wave pool, 700 foot raging rapids, and much much more. To relax, there are also plenty of retreat and canopy rentals that are both pool side and river side. You will have to make reservations ahead of time for these. The water park opened in 2001 and has been a hit ever since then. Before you visit Dollywood or Splash Country, be sure to check out the money saving tips below. They will help you save a little extra money on your total admission costs. In addition to that you should also find the latest known coupons listed below the tips as well.
Discounts & Splash Country Coupons
- Check with the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon. In the past they have offered savings of up to 50% on admission to the Splash Country water park.
- If you are planning to visit both Dollywood and Splash Country, get the combo pass online. You can end up save $12 per person versus purchasing the tickets individually.
- If you are in the military, check ahead of time for the current discount for military service men and women. Typically they will offer a 30% off discount, but this is subject to change.
- Come to Dollywood’s Splash Country after 3 pm and you will get a voucher for free admission to the water park for the following day.
- Dollywood and Splash Country do not offer a AAA discount but many AAA offices do offer a discount on tickets if you purchase them directly through AAA. Just check with your local office to see what they offer. Often the discount is $4 per ticket.
- Once in Pigeon Forge, pick up a copy of the Smoky Mountain Navigator. This is a coupon book for Pigeon Forge and Sevier County. They often have coupons for both Dollywood and Splash Country.
- If you are a member of a credit union, check to see if they offer any discounts to Splash Country. Several of them do including the Covenant Health Federal Credit Union, Trust Federal Credit Union, Spartan Federal Credit Union, and Louchem Federal Credit Union.
Pigeon Forge Vacation Packages
Check with some of the area hotels in Pigeon Forge and Sevier County as they offer Play Another Day passes, which is basically 2 days for 1, with your stay. Also, if you are staying in the cabins, get the Length of Stay pass which gets you unlimited admission to the water park for your entire length of stay. Other hotels like the Quality Inn also offer their own Splash Country vacation packages.
The water park is typically open from mid May through early September. Normal park hours are from 10 am to 6 pm. Group discounts are available for groups of 15 or more people.