One of the premier kayak guides in Texas is the Slowride Guide Services company. It’s based out of Aransas Pass, TX, near Corpus Christi. They are one of the pioneers of kayak sport fishing. If you are planning a vacation to Corpus Christi this year and want a little extra adventure, then give the Slowride Guide Services a call. Before you book your tour though, you may want to take a moment to go over the tips which are listed below. They should help you to save a little extra money off your total cost of the tour. And in addition to that you should also find a listing of the latest known coupons for the Slowride Guide Services listed below as well for even more savings.
Discounts & Slowride Guide Services Coupons
- Get the Entertainment Book. You pay just a small price for the coupon book but get $1,000s worth of coupons and deals for area attractions, dining, shopping, and travel. In the past there have been coupons inside good for 2-for-1 tours with Slowride Guide Services.
- Check with the Corpus Christi Convention and Visitors Bureau or the Port Aransas Chamber of Commerce and Tourist Bureau. They do offer some coupons for area attractions, which you can print out directly from your computer.
- Try the Kayak Eco-Tours. It’s only $125 for a guide and then $40 per kayak. If you bring your own kayak then it’s half off.
- If you book a Corpus Christi Vacation Package you can get a discounted rate on hotel stay plus discounted rates for the Slowride Guide Services tours.
- The Slowride Guide Services does also have a Facebook page in which you can follow for the latest news, updates, and promotions.
For fishing trips there is a bit of a discount offered for groups. You will need to ask about group discounts ahead of time when making your reservations.