The Sky Zone is a franchise of indoor trampoline parks with locations in the United States as well as Canada. In total there are over 50 locations. Each Sky Zone indoor trampoline park features trampolines that allow you to bounce in any direction and even off of the walls. They also have trampoline courts for a unique 3D recreation experience. Most facilities sponsor team competitions like 3-D Dodgeball as well as fitness classes like SkyRobics fitness. Just check to see if there is a Sky Zone near you. Now you’ll need to purchase passes in order to get admission to any of the Sky Zone indoor trampoline parks so before you get your passes, take a moment to read over all of the tips and suggestions which are outlined below. These should help you to save a little extra money off the total cost of your passes for Sky Zone. This of course includes a listing of the latest known coupons for Sky Zones near you.
Tips & Coupons
- You have the option to choose either a 30 minute, 60 minute, 90 minute, or 120 minute jump session. The longer the jump session the more savings you will get. You can save as much as $12 off the total cost this way.
- Check the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon where you can save as much as 60% off the total cost of your Sky Zone passes. Just keep in mind that the vouchers are specific to certain locations only since these are all franchises.
- Get the Entertainment Book which offers literally thousands of dollars worth of coupons and discounts for area entertainment including coupons for buy 1 get 1 free passes to most of the Sky Zone locations.
- Family packages are also available and are typically discounted for Sunday afternoons. They usually include drinks and discount jump passes for a family of 4. Even if you just have 2 in your family this is a better deal than the regular price of admission.
- Be sure to follow the Sky Zone franchise through social media for your area. Each of the locations have their own Facebook and Twitter pages which will keep you informed of the latest news, updates, and promotions.