Six Flags St. Louis is located just 30 miles southwest of downtown St. Louis in Eureka, Missouri. It’s very easy to get to from practically anywhere in the midwest. The park first opened in 1971 and was the third park opened by Six Flags. Originally it was called Six Flags Over Mid-America, but has since changed to just Six Flags St. Louis. It features everything from thrilling roller coasters to fun rides for tots. You will also find plenty of shows and entertainment, featuring the Loony Toon characters and more. Plus there’s the Hurricane Harbor water park where you can cool off and relax. Be sure to check the calendar for upcoming special events as well. They happen throughout the summer. Before you visit the Six Flags park though, take a moment to go over the tips listed below. They should help you to save a little extra money off your admission to the theme park. And in addition to that you should also find a listing of the latest known coupons for Six Flags St Louis listed below as well for even more savings.
Discounts & Six Flags St Louis Coupons
- Purchase your Six Flags St Louis tickets online. You can save $10 per ticket for general admission when you pay for them ahead of time online.
- Get the Double Play Combo. This includes tickets to a Cardinals game as well as Six Flags admission. Essentially the baseball ticket is just $5. Group rates are also available for these combo tickets. Bring 10 or more people and you can save $10 per person.
- Get the St. Louis Family Attractions Card. It offers coupons to the top family attractions in St. Louis and at last check has one for $10 off admission to the Six Flags St Louis theme park.
- Check the corporate partners. Many times they will either give away promo codes or include them in product packaging. You enter these promo codes online for exclusive discounts on your admission to Six Flags St. Louis.
- Purchase your tickets to Six Flags using your Discover Card and you will save an additional 5% on your ticket purchase.
- If you are a member of AAA, show your AAA membership ID and save $5 on admission to Six Flags. In addition to that, you can save 10% on purchases in the park. Check with your local AAA office too. You can sometimes purchase tickets to Six Flags St. Louis for an even deeper discount if you purchase the tickets through AAA. At last check you can save over $17 at some AAA locations.
- If you are in the military, purchase your tickets to Six Flags through your military base. Most bases offer their own discounts to the theme park.
- If you are a member of a credit union in the midwest, check to see if they offer any discounts for admission to the Six Flags St. Louis theme park. The Altonized Community Federal Credit Union, KEMBA Peoria Credit Union, P&G Employees Federal Credit Union, Sears Federal Credit Union, and Neighbors Credit Union are just some of the known credit unions that offer discounts on admission to Six Flags St. Louis.
- If you are a member of the Mizzou Alumni Association, purchase your Six Flags St. Louis tickets through the association for an additional discount on your admission.
St. Louis Vacation Packages
Check with the hotels in and around St. Louis. Many of them offer packages or discounted tickets to Six Flags with your stay. Some known hotels to offer such deals include Drury Hotels, Holiday Inn, Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park Family Fun Resort, Comfort Inn, Travelodge, Pin Oak Creek RV Park, and Quality Inn are just some of the known hotels and accommodations that offer Six Flags S. Louis vacation packages. You may also want to check with the St. Louis Convention and Visitors Commission. They offer vacation packages as well, which include admission to Six Flags.
The Six Flags theme park is typically open from early April through October. Normal hours of operation are from 10:30 am to 10 pm though this does change some depending on the time of year or day of the week. During special events, such as the Fright Fest Halloween event during the month of October, the park does stay open much later. Just check the calendar ahead of time for the current park hours. Kids 2 years old and younger get into the park for free. Parking is an additional $15 per vehicle. Group discounts are available for groups of 15 or more people.