Six Flags Over Georgia is located in Austell, Georgia, which is just west of Atlanta. The theme park officially opened in 1967 as the second theme park of the Six Flags family of theme parks. There’s currently over 40 rides at Six Flags Over Georgia including Acrophobia, Batman: The Ride, Goliath, The Georgia Scorcher, and more. You will find plenty of kids rides as well. In fact over 20 rides just for kids. Need to cool off? Right nearby is the Six Flags White Water water park. Also. be sure to check the calendar of events too. There are plenty of scheduled shows and entertainment throughout the park. Before you purchase your tickets though, take a moment to read over the tips which are listed below. They should help you to save a little extra money off the total cost of your admission. In addition to that you will find the latest known coupons for Six Flags Over Georgia below the tips.
Discounts & Six Flags Over Georgia Coupons
- Purchase your Six Flags Over Georgia tickets online and you can save as much as $20 per ticket versus what you would have to pay at the gate.
- If you are a Discover card holder, purchase using your Discover card and receive an additional 5% in cash back rewards.
- Get the MVP Package if you want to see all of Atlanta. This package includes tickets to the Atlanta Braves, World of Coca-Cola, Georgia Aquarium, Stone Mountain, and Six Flags Over Georgia. You end up saving over $50 on all the tickets combined.
- If you want to visit both the Georgia Aquarium and Six Flags Over Georgia, get the Goliath Deal. You end up saving over $20 on your total admission costs.
- Check out the Ticket Combo, which includes a meal, parking, and admission to Six Flags Over Georgia for just $10 more than general admission.
- If you are in the military, purchase your Six Flags Over Georgia tickets through your military base for discounted pricing. There is no military discount at the gate, though there are military appreciation days. On these days members of the military receive free admission plus 50% off admission for their family.
- If you are a AAA member, show your AAA membership ID and get $5 off admission to Six Flags Over Georgia plus and additional 10% off inside the park.
- Check with the corporate partners of Six Flags Over Georgia. Many of them will either give out special promo codes or place them inside product packaging. You can enter these promo codes online for additional discounts on admission.
- If you are a student of Georgia State University, purchase your Six Flags Over Georgia ticket through the student center and save as much as $25 per person.
Atlanta Vacation Packages
Check with the local hotels in Atlanta. Many of them will offer free tickets or Six Flags Over Georgia coupons for discounted admission with your stay. The Wingate, Residence Inn, Marriott, Fairfield Inn, and Sleep Inn are just some of the hotels that offer Six Flags Over Georgia vacation packages. Another great resource for planning and finding great deals on Atlanta vacation packages is the Atlanta Convention & Visitors Bureau.
Credit Union Discounts
If you are a member of a credit union in the state of Georgia (or neighboring states) check to see if they offer discounted tickets to Six Flags Over Georgia. The Mead Employees Credit Union, Southeast Federal Credit Union, Delta Community Credit Union, Powerco Federal Credit Union, Georgia United Credit Union, Bowater Employees Credit Union, Credit Union of Georgia, Trust Federal Credit Union, Regional Members Federal Credit Union, and the North Alabama Educators Credit Union are just some of the credit unions that offer discounts if you purchase your Six Flags Over Georgia tickets through them. Some saving you as much as $30 per ticket
The Six Flags theme park is open most days from 10 am to 10 pm, though this may change slightly in off-peak times. During special events like the Halloween Fright Fest the park does stay open much later. Kids 2 years old and under get into the theme park for free. Parking at Six Flags is additional. Group discounts are available for groups of 15 or more people. You can end up saving over 50% with the group discount rate.