Silverwood Theme Park is located Athol, Idaho, which is near Coeur d’Alene and just 47 miles from Spokane, Washington. The theme park features over 65 rides, slides, shows and attractions. This includes four roller coasters, the Boulder Beach Water Park, a steam engine train, live entertainment, restaurants, and more. You’ll also want to check the calendar for special events like the Coaster Classic Car Show, Coaster Cross, fireworks and more. A lot going on besides the theme park itself. Before you purchase your tickets though, here are some tips for finding Silverwood coupons and discounted tickets.
Discounts & Silverwood Theme Park Coupons
- Get the Spokane Entertainment Book. It usually has coupons for Silverwood Theme Park as well as over $13,000 worth of coupons and discounts to area attractions, dining, shopping, and travel.
- Visit the Silverwood Theme Park after 5 pm and get an afternoon discount on admission. You end up saving about 50% on your admission ticket.
- Get a 2 day park pass and save 20% on your total ticket purchase. Stay for 3 days and save as much as 25%. Note, these passes are only valid for consecutive days.
- Stop by the local Subway. They often have Silverwood coupons inside. At last check these were good for $5 off general admission tickets. Also check Burger King.
- Go to the student union ticket office at Eastern Washington University and you can purchase discounted tickets to Silverwood. At last check this was a $8 off discount that’s available to anyone.
- Check the Costco in Coeur d’Alene. They often sell discounted tickets to Silverwood Theme Park when purchased as a ticket bundle.
- Stop by the local Super 1 Foods. Throughout the year they will offer discounted tickets to Silverwood. Usually good for a $10 discount on general admission. Same with Rosauers Grocery Store.
- If you are a service member, check the calendar for service appreciation days. On these days military personnel, police officers & firefighters all get free admission and their family members get half off admission to Silverwood Theme Park.
- Check with the corporate partners of Silverwood Theme Park. They often give out special promo codes that you can enter online for discounted tickets to Silverwood.
Coeur d’Alene and Spokane Vacation Packages
Check with the local hotels in Coeur d’Alene, Spokane, Athol, Post Falls, and Sandpoint. Many of the hotels in these cities and the surrounding area offer free admission or Silverwood coupons for discount admission with your stay. The Red Lion, Best Western, Sleep Inn, Fairbridge Inn, Holiday Inn Express, La Quinta Inn, Ameritel Inn, and America’s Best Value Inn are just some of the hotels that offer Silverwood Theme Park vacation packages.
Park hours vary throughout the year but is typically open from 11 am to 7 pm or 11 am to 10 pm (during peak weeks). Admission to Silverwood is $41.99 for adults, $21.99 for kids ages 3-7, and $21.99 for seniors. Parking is an additional $4 per vehicle. Group discounts are available for groups of 15 or more people. You do need to make reservations at least 48 hours in advance.
27843 North Highway 95
Athol, ID 83801