The Silver Dollar City theme park is located in Branson, Missouri. This family theme park is set to the theme of the 1880s and offers lots of activities and attractions for the entire family. There are over 30 rides and attractions, over 60 unique crafts and activities, plus over 40 live shows per day. Plus, you can explore or take a tour of Marvel Cave. And if you need to cool off, there’s the White Water park. There’s plenty to do at Silver Dollar City and you can certainly spend the entire day. If you are planning a trip to Branson, Missouri, here are some tips for finding Silver Dollar City coupons and discount tickets.
Discounts & Silver Dollar City Coupons
- Visit the park after 3 pm and you’ll get a pass for free admission the next day.
- Purchase a 2 day pass and get the 3rd day free. This is great if you want to spend a day at the White Water park. With this Splash & Play package you also get a coupon book with over $200 worth of coupons for Branson.
- If you are staying in Branson for a few days, check out the Getaway Packages. You can get tickets to Silver Dollar City plus other Branson attractions and lodging all together for a discounted rate. Packages require you stay at least 2 nights.
- If you are in the military, show your military ID and get a 2 day pass for the price of 1 day. Plus, you get a complimentary kids ticket.
- If you are a resident of Joplin, Missouri show your ID and get $25 off general admission.
- If you are a AAA member, you can get discounted tickets by purchasing directly from AAA. At last check this was a $4.61 discount on general admission and $12.10 off a season pass.
- If you are a season pass holder for Dollywood, Dollywood’s Splash Country, Newport Aquarium, Stone Mountain Park, White Water Branson, or Wild Adventures Theme Park show your membership ID and get up to 50% off admission. The discount varies based on your membership.
- Stop by the local McDonalds or Wendys. They often have coupons for Silver Dollar City there and at last check these were good for $5 off admission.
- Check eBay. You’ll find Silver Dollar City coupons on there for up to $20 off your admission.
- Check with the local hotels in Branson. The Hilton, Fall Creek Inn, Welk Resort, and Chateau on the Lake all offer either free tickets or Silver Dollar City coupons for admission with your stay of 2 or more nights. You’ll also want to check with the Branson Tourism Center. They offer great packages for Branson attractions and lodging with savings up to 30%.
Hours of operation are typically 10 am to 6 pm but do vary slightly throughout the year. Tickets are $55 for adults, $45 for kids ages 4-11, and $53 for seniors. Be sure to check out the calendar of festivals. They are a lot of fun and great entertainment if you can plan your Branson vacation during a festival. Note, if you purchase your Silver Dollar City online, there is a $1 convenience fee and you can’t print the tickets out either. In my opinion, it’s not worth it. Also, be sure to check the calendar for Bring a Friend days where your friend gets free admission to the park.
399 Indian Point Road
Branson, MO 65616