The Sea Life Aquarium at Carlsbad, California is especially designed with kids in mind. Some of the attractions at the aquarium include the Discovery Zone Touch Pool, a 35-foot-long ocean tunnel featuring a 200,000 gallon ocean display of sharks, rays and colorful tropical fish, feedings, demonstrations, and more. In all there are more than 200 species of aquatic animals (over 4,000 aquatic animals in total) with more introduced all the time. The Sea Life Aquarium is a part of Legoland California but does require separate admission. If you are planning a trip to Carlsbad and the Sea Life Aquarium, be sure to read the tips below. They can help you save a little extra money on your total admission costs. In addition to that you can also find the latest known coupons for Sea Life Carlsbad Aquarium listed below as well.
Discounts & Sea Life Aquarium Coupons
- Add your Sea Life Aquarium ticket to your Legoland admission and you end up saving $5 per ticket versus paying separate admission. Just ask about the ticket upgrade.
- Check with the California Travel & Tourism Commission. They almost always have coupons for Sea Life Aquarium at Carlsbad. You can also check with the San Diego Convention & Visitors Bureau.
- If you are a member of AAA, show your AAA membership ID and receive an additional 10% off your admission.
- Check with the local daily coupon sites like BuyWithMe. In the past the Sea Life Carlsbad Aquarium has been known to offer tickets for as little as $2 each as a daily deal. They go very quickly though.
- If you are an airline employee, show your ID and save 20% on your admission to the aquarium.
- If you are in the military, show your military ID and you can save an additional 10% off your admission.
- Check eBay. You can sometimes find people selling both their unused Sea Life Carlsbad Aquarium tickets as well as unused coupons. Just be careful that you are purchasing from a reputable seller.
The Sea Life Aquarium is open throughout the year, though times do vary depending on the time of year. You will need to check the calendar ahead of time before planning your trip. Admission is $20 for adults and $15 for children. Additional there is a charge of $5 per vehicle for parking. Group discounts are available for groups of 10 or more people.
1 Legoland Drive
Carlsbad, CA 92008