The Sandcastle Waterpark is a 67 acre water park that is located in West Homestead, Pennsylvania, which is just outside of Pittsburgh. It features 14 different water rides and slides as well as a wave pool, lazy river, and plenty of water play areas for kids of all ages. For thrill seekers, there’s the Dragon’s Den, which is a 45 foot tunnel that plummets into a 35 foot bowl where a giant dragon awaits. In all there’s plenty to do for the entire day. If you are planning a visit though, you may want to take a moment to read over the tips which are listed below. These should help you to get a little more savings on your visit. You will also notice a listing of the latest known coupons for Sandcastle waterpark listed below as well for even more savings.
Discounts & Sandcastle Waterpark Coupons
- If you are planning an entire day at the water park, try going during the week. You can save a little extra money on cabana rentals, which is a must during the hot summer months. At last check, cabanas were $10 cheaper during the week.
- Check with the corporate sponsors of Sandcastle Waterpark. Many of them issue promo codes or include them in product packaging. Just enter these codes online for additional discounts on tickets to the water park. One place to look is on the cans of Pepsi products in the Pittsburgh area.
- If you have a season pass to any of Sandcastle’s sister parks, Idlewild and Kennywood, you can show your season pass at the gate for $10 off your admission to the water park.
- Stop by any Giant Eagle in the Pittsburgh area and show your Advantage Card at customer service and you can purchase discounted tickets to Sandcastle Waterpark.
- Get a season pass to Sandcastle Waterpark. It pays for itself in just 2 visits. Purchase online and you can save an additional $3 or if you purchase 2 season tickets at the same time you will save 50% on the second season pass.
- Be sure to check for promo codes. You will see a promo code box at the top of the Sandcastle Waterpark site. Enter the coupon here and then just click go. You will see the discount reflected in the ticket price after that. These are usually given out by their corporate sponsors.
Pittsburgh Vacation Packages
Check with the local hotels in the Homestead and Pittsburgh areas. Many of them offer discounted hotel stay plus tickets to Sandcastle Waterpark with your stay. The Hampton Inn and Marriott are just two of the hotels known to offer Sandcastle Waterpark vacation packages.
The water park is only open during the summer months. Typically from late May through early September. Normal hours of operation are from 11 am to 6 pm during the week and until 7 pm during the weekend. Kids 3 years and under get into the park for free. Group discounts are available for groups of 10 or more people. You can save as much as $14.50 with the group discount rates.