The Sacramento Zoo is a small but wildly inspiring zoo that is located just south of downtown Sacramento, California, adjacent to William Land Park. It is home to more than 600 animals and 140 different species including Lemur, Chimpanzee, Sumatran Tiger, Red River Hog, Wallaby, Hornbill, Hila Monster, and more. There’s also plenty of activities that go on each day. You will want to check the calendar to see what events are coming up. Before you do visit the zoo though, be sure to check out the tips listed below. They just might help you save a little extra money on your admission. In addition to that you should also find the latest known coupons for the Sacramento Zoo listed below as well.
Discounts & Sacramento Zoo Coupons
- Visit during the weekday and you will save a little extra on the combo tickets. Individual general admission tickets are not discounted during the week, but the combo tickets are.
- If you have little ones you will want to get the combo ticket for Fairytale Town and the Sacramento Zoo. You can save up to $5 versus purchasing the tickets separately.
- Go ahead and get an annual membership to the Sacramento Zoo. A family membership pays for itself in less than 2 visits!
- If you are a member of another AZA zoo or aquarium, present your membership card and you can receive 50% off your admission to the Sacramento Zoo.
- If you are a member of AAA ask about any discounts for AAA members. In the past they have offered a $2 off discount per ticket for AAA members.
- Check with the daily deal / coupon sites like Get My Perks. In the past they have offered ticket packages for the Sacramento Zoo with more than a 50% discount.
- Purchase a copy of the Sacramento Entertainment Book. It has thousands of dollars worth of coupons and discounts to area attractions, dining, and shopping and often has 2-for-1 coupons in there for the Sacramento Zoo.
The zoo is open just about all year long, closing on just Thanksgiving and Christmas as well as a few other days for various reasons. Admission is $11.25 per adult, $7.25 for kids ages 2-11, and $10.50 for seniors. Group discounts are available for groups of 20 or more people. If you are a member and make a group reservation you do receive an additional discount for the entire group.
3930 West Land Park Drive
Sacramento, CA 95822
Anaheim Atlanta Baltimore Boston Branson Buena Park Carlsbad Charlotte Chicago Cincinnati Columbus Corpus Christi Dallas Denver Galveston Hershey Hollywood Houston Indiana Indianapolis Jackson Kansas City Las Vegas Long Beach Los Angeles Miami Minneapolis Myrtle Beach Nashville New York City Orlando Philadelphia Phoenix Pigeon Forge Pittsburgh San Antonio San Diego Sandusky San Francisco San Jose Seattle St Louis Tampa Washington D.C. Wisconsin Dells