Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies is located in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. It’s home to over 10,000 animals and aquatic life, comprising over 350 species. Come face to face with 12 ft sharks, touch the rays in Ray Bay, watch the penguins at Penguin Playhouse, and see aquatic life from the rainforest to the ocean. Plan on spending at least half a day at this Gatlinburg attraction. Before you plan your vacation to Gatlinburg, here are some tips that can save you a little extra money on your total admission costs. In addition to that you will also find below the latest known coupons for Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies.
Discounts & Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies Coupons
- If you are planning to see other area attractions, check out the Ripley’s combo packages. These include admission to Ripley’s Believe It Or Not as well as other sister attractions. You can save as much as $20 on attractions in Gatlinburg.
- If you are a AAA member, show your AAA membership ID and get $1 off admission to Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies.
- If you have a Food City ValuCard, show it at the time of purchase and receive $3 off each Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies ticket.
- Pick up the local coupon books in Gatlinburg like the Smoky Mountain Saver. They don’ have coupons for admission but do offer coupons for the Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies gift shop.
- Check the hotel lobbies for Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies brochures. Occasionally you will find coupons for discount admission.
- Check out Visit Sevier County. They often have coupons for Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies. At last check you can save $3 per ticket if you purchase your tickets through them.
- If you are a member of a credit union in the state of Tennessee and surrounding area, check to see if they offer any discounted tickets to Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies. The Louchem Federal Credit Union, LG&E Co Credit Union, and Members Choice Credit Union are some of the credit unions that offer discounts to Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies if you purchase your tickets through them.
Gatlinburg Vacation Packages
Check with the local hotels in Gatlinburg. Many of them offer free admission or Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies coupons for discount admission with your stay. The Edgewater Hotel, Ramada, and Red Roof Inn are just some of the hotels offering Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies vacation packages.
The Ripley’s Aquarium is open every day of the year from 9 am to 9 pm during the week and two hours later on the weekends, Memorial Day, and Labor Day. Admission to Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies is $22.99 for adults, $11.99 for kids ages 6-11, and $5.99 for children ages 2-5. Group rates are available for groups of 10 or more people. At last check the group discount amount was $3 per person.
88 River Road
Gatlinburg, TN 37738-3261