Ripley’s Aquariums are currently located in both Myrtle Beach and in Gatlinburg. A third one will open soon in Toronto, Canada. These aquariums are offer a lot of fun and entertainment and feature thousands of aquatic creatures, educational shows, feedings, and more. Of course the main attraction at the Ripley’s Aquariums is the shark tank, featuring a glidepath (moving sidewalk) that winds all through the aquarium. It gives you a very unique underwater view of the aquarium. A second great attraction at the Ripley’s Aquariums are the touch pools. Over-all the Ripley’s Aquariums are very kid friendly. Before you purchase your tickets here are some tips for finding Ripley’s Aquarium coupons as well as a few tips that might help you save a little extra money on your tickets.
- Buy your Ripley’s Aquarium tickets online. Each aquarium runs their own promotions but most usually offer some sort of a discount for purchasing your tickets online, especially when purchasing combo tickets that include admission to Ripley’s Believe It Or Not.
- If you are a AAA member, check to see if the Ripley’s Aquarium offers a discount. Currently you can save $1 on admission when you show your AAA membership card.
- Stop by any gas station, hotel lobby, or grocery store and pick up a coupon book. Typically you’ll find a coupon either giving you a discount on admission to Ripley’s Aquarium or for the gift shop.
- If you are a member of a credit union, check to see if they offer any discounts on tickets for Ripley’s Aquarium. Many do offer a discount if you purchase your tickets through the credit union.
- If you are a local, ask about a locals discount. At last check you can save 50% on admission to Ripley’s Aquarium with the locals discount when you show your ID.
- Looking for even more fun? Check online or ask at the ticket window about combo discounts. Ripley’s Aquariums are usually partnered with many of the local businesses offering discounted admission when you purchase your ticket packages through them.
- Check with the local hotels in both Myrtle Beach and Gatlinburg (and Toronto soon). Many of them offer vacation packages that include discount tickets and hotel room when you stay a certain number of nights.