Web Hosting Coupons
It’s now as easy as ever to own your own domain and website. There are so many web hosting companies that offer cheap and reliable web hosting services. With just a few clicks you can have your new website up and running. We’ve tried out all of these web hosting companies (and still host with all of them) listed below for our network of travel and local attractions sites. Now these web hosting companies already offer some really low rates on their web hosting packages. Of course we know how you can save even more money on your next web hosting package. Take a moment to read over the tips which are listed below. They should help you to save a little extra money off the total cost of your web hosting. And in addition to that you should see the latest coupons for each of the web hosting companies listed below as well for even more savings.
Discounts & Web Hosting Coupons
- Start by looking for free domains with new web hosting accounts. Some of the web hosting companies offer free domains as a standard promotion while others require that you enter a coupon code in order to receive the free domain.
- Try to stack savings. A lot of the web hosting companies will offer discounts when you bundle your purchases together. This includes the domain, web hosting, email service, additional storage, etc. You can then stack coupons on top of that for even more savings. GoDaddy offers a lot of these bundled discounts.
- Watch for hidden coupons. Sometimes when you are on the checkout page and you close out the window, a pop up will appear asking you to wait before you leave. Often times they will give you a special offer for even more savings. This could mean savings of up to 50%. Web hosting packages can end up being less than $2 per month. Startlogic and JustHost are two that offer these hidden coupons.
- Take advantage of the advertising credits. They usually offer a promotion code for all new web hosting accounts that you can enter on Google Adwords, Bing Ads, or Facebook Ads. These coupons are good for as much as $100 in free advertising.
- Consider separating the web hosting and domain. Sometimes it is actually cheaper to just go with the web hosting and then register the domain name with another registrar. All you have to do is point the domain to the IP address of the new web hosting account.
- Look for returning customer discounts. Some of the web hosting companies will place an advertisement on the right hand side of the control panel which offers even cheaper web hosting for a new account. The discount can only be activated from with the control panel. FatCow is a web hosting company that often offers these types of coupons.
- Most of the web hosting companies offer multi year discounts. These discounts are for pre paid hosting packages for up to 3 years. You can save as much as 50% this way plus you can stack coupons on top of the multi year discounts. You just have to weight whether it is worth it or not to pay that far in advance.
- Most web hosting companies offer unlimited bandwidth. One thing to look for though is the number of allowed domains per host. This is especially important to pay attention to when you have plans multiple websites. Some web hosts may offer a really great price on web hosting but you can only host one domain on that hosting account.
- Look for introductory discounts. There are some web hosting companies like Host Gator who will offer 1 penny hosting during an introductory period like 3 months. After that the monthly cost will go back to a normal rate. This actually gives you time to test drive the hosting before committing to a longer term without having to spend hardly any money at all.
- Finally, look for money back guarantees. Most offer some sort of a guarantee on their service where they will give you a full refund if you are not satisfied (less the cost of the domain name registration).