The Radio City Music Hall is an American Icon. This entertainment venue is nicknamed the “Showplace of the Nation”. Catch performances like Cirque du Soleil or the world famous Rockettes, television productions like Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy, sports events like the NFL Draft, awards ceremonies, and more. Just check the event calendar to see what’s coming up and be sure to get your tickets early because just about all tickets go very fast. Before you purchase your tickets though, be sure to take a moment to read the tips listed below. They should help you to save a little extra money on your total ticket costs. And in addition to these money saving tips you should also find a listing of the latest known coupons for Radio City listed below as well for even more savings.
Discounts & Radio City Coupons
- Check the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon. There are usually deals listed with savings of 50% or more on certain shows or events at the Radio City Music Hall.
- Check with national ticket discounters like Goldstar. They too offer savings of 50% or more on tickets for Radio City Music Hall events and in particular, shows.
- If you are purchasing your tickets online through the Radio City website then make sure you check to see if there are any available offer codes. You should see an offer code box on checkout on the left hand side. Enter the offer code here and then click OK. If the offer code is valid you should then see the discount appear after your seat selection.
- Check with NJ Transit. They usually have coupons for some of the more popular performances at the Radio City Music Hall. You can print out these coupons and present them at the ticket box office or call.
- Sign up for the Radio City. They will keep you up to date on the latest news, events, and promotions at the Radio City Music Hall.
- Make sure you follow the Radio City Music Hall on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google, and even YouTube. They will keep you up to date on the latest news, promotions, and even coupons which are exclusive to their social media followers.