The Pole Position Raceway is an indoor karting facility with locations throughout the United States from coast to coast. One thing that makes the Pole Position Raceway different from so many other indoor karting facilities is the fact that they only use electric karts. Don’t worry though, you won’t have to sacrifice any speed with these electric karts. They are still plenty capable of reaching speeds in excess of 45 miles per hour. Ready to race? Before you head over to the track, here are some tips and suggestions on how yo can actually save a little extra money off the total cost of your racing experience there.
Tips & Coupons
- Be sure to keep an eye on the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon where you can save as much as 50% off the total cost of your racing experience at the Pole Position Raceway.
- Become a member of the Pole Position Raceway and you will get 2 standard races to start with plus an additional standard race each month. You will also get race discounts for any additional races each month.
- Check the daily specials. Each location offers their own daily specials. Typically the mid week specials are the best at any of the Pole Position Raceways.
- Get the Entertainment Book which offers thousands of dollars worth of coupon and discounts for area entertainment. Most locations include a coupon good for buy 1 get 1 free races at the Pole Position Raceway.
- Check with your local convention and visitors bureau. They always offer some coupons and discounts for area entertainment and sometimes include coupons for the Pole Position Raceway.
- Be sure to sign up for the email newsletter or follow the Pole Position Raceway on Facebook for the latest news, updates, and promotions.
Currently there are 11 locations which include Buffalo, NY, Corona, CA, Dallas, Houston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Murrieta, CA, Oklahoma City, St. Louis, Summerlin, NV, and Syracuse, NY with others planned throughout North America.