Less than an hour south of Boston is the town of Plymouth and Plimoth Plantation. There is so much history there that it makes for a perfect day trip as part of your Boston staycation plans. See what it was like for the new settlers. Explore the recreation of the 17th century English village, a full scale reproduction of the Mayflower, crafts, rare breeds animals, and more. There’s also themed dining too for the full experience. It is something the entire family can enjoy. Before you visit Plimoth Plantation though be sure to check out the tips below that can hopefully save you some extra money on your admission and other costs. In addition to that you should also find the latest coupons for Plimoth Plantation listed below as well.
Discounts & Plimoth Plantation Coupons
- Get the combination pass. This includes admission to Plimoth Plantation as well as admission to Plimoth Plantation’s Mayflower II for a discounted price. You save about $6 per person.
- Keep an eye on the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon where in the past they have listed discounted tickets to Plimoth with savings of 50% or more.
- Get the Go Boston Card which saves you up to 55% off admission to the top attractions in the Boston and New England area including admission to the Plimoth Plantation.
- Take advantage of the family discount too. This includes admission for 2 adults and up to 4 children to the Plimoth Plantation, all for a discounted rate.
- Become a member of the Plimoth Plantation. A membership pays for itself in just 2 visits. Save even more money per person with the family membership or one plus anyone membership.
- If you are part of the Fallon Community Health Plan, check to see what the current discount or coupon is for Plimoth Plantation. They usually have one available.