Papillon is the world’s oldest and largest sightseeing company. Over 600,000 people take their Grand Canyon tours a year. Papillon offers over 40 unique sightseeing tours of the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Monument Valley, and Page/Lake Powell. Guided tours are also available on horseback as well as hiking, picnics, river rafting, and overnight excursions. There’s a Grand Canyon tour for just about everyone’s interest. Here are some tips for finding Papillon coupons and discount tickets for your Grand Canyon tour.
Discounts & Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters Coupons
- Book direct with Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters and they will match any published price for their tours plus take an additional 2% off of that price.
- If you are staying in Las Vegas, check to see if your hotel offers discounts on Papillon tours. As an example Caesars has over $700 worth of coupons for Papillon tours. Paris Las Vegas, Caesars Palace, Harrah’s, Flamingo, Bally’s, Rio, Imperial Palace, Bill’s Gamblin’ Hall, and Planet Hollywood also offer discounts for Papillon tours if you stay with them.
- If you are staying in Scottsdale, book your Papillon tour package through the Scottsdale Convention & Visitors Bureau and save an additional 5% on all tours.
- Buy the Las Vegas Explorer Pass and present at time of booking for $30 off all helicopter tours over Las Vegas and $50 off all helicopter tours over the Grand Canyon. You’ll also receive discounts for other attractions in Las Vegas.
- If you are a AAA member, show your AAA membership card and save 25% on all Las Vegas flights and 10% on all Grand Canyon South Rim tours.
- If you are staying at the Best Western, book your Papillon tour through the hotel for an additional discount. (Grand Canyon, Arizona)
Tours depart from 4 terminals – Boulder City, Nevada, Grand Canyon, Arizona, Las Vegas, Nevada, and the Grand Canyon West Airport. Group discounts are available for groups of 10 or more people.
275 East Tropicana Avenue # 155
Las Vegas, NV 89169-7312