Old Town Trolley Tours DC
One of the best ways to see the nation’s capital is via the Old Town Trolley Tours of Washington DC. The expert tour guides provide colorful commentary and anecdotes about each of the landmarks along the way. The tour covers all of the main attractions including the Lincoln Memorial, Georgetown, Washington National Cathedral, White House, the museums of the Smithsonian Institution, and the Vietnam Veteran’s Memorial. In addition to that, the Old Town Trolley Tours Company is committed to being green, using clean burning propane in more than 90% of their trollies. Before you book your next tour though, be sure to check out the money saving tips below. In addition to that you should also find the latest known coupons for these tours listed below as well.
Discounts & Old Town Trolley Tours Coupons
- Check with some of the nation ticket discounters like Trusted Tours and Attractions. They usually sell tour tickets for less than what you would pay through the tour company. In addition to that they sometimes offer their own coupons which you can then apply towards your tour booking for even more savings.
- Purchase your tour tickets online and you can save nearly $5 per person per tour. Get the 2 day tour pass and save even more money per tour. (Trolley Tour & DC Ducks or the Trolley Tour & Monuments by Moonlight Tour)
- Follow Trolley Tours on Facebook and Twitter. They will often announce upcoming promotions and coupons through their social media pages.
- If you are a resident of Washington, D.C. get the Hometown Pass. You get a free tour when you bring a paying guest with you.
- If you are a member of AAA, purchase your tour tickets through your local AAA office or online and save $4 per ticket.