The Oklahoma Aquarium is located along the Arkansas River, just outside of Tulsa in Jenks, Oklahoma. There are 8 exhibits at the Oklahoma Aquarium with the main exhibit being the Shark Adventure, a walk through 500,000 gallon shark tank. Notable inhabitants are the Bull shark, Lemon shark, Nurse shark, and Sand Tiger Shark. Be sure to check the calendar of events too. You won’t want to miss HalloMarine and sleepovers are fun too! Before you visit the aquarium though, here are a few tips to help you save a little extra money on your admission costs. Also below are the most current coupons for the Oklahoma Aquarium available.
Discounts & Oklahoma Aquarium Coupons
- Purchase the Entertainment Book which has thousands of dollars worth of coupons and discounts for area attractions, shopping, dining, and accommodations. Currently there are Oklahoma Aquarium coupons inside good for $2 off admission.
- If you are a AAA member, show your AAA membership ID and get $2 off each ticket to the Oklahoma Aquarium.
- Bring in your Oklahoma fishing or hunting license and receive $2 off your admission to the Oklahoma Aquarium.
- If you are in the military, show your military ID and get $2 off your Oklahoma Aquarium ticket.
- Stop by the Tulsa Visitor’s Center. At last check there are Oklahoma Aquarium coupons good for free child’s admission with paid adult admission.
- Check out the Tulsa Convention & Visitors Bureau. At last check they also offered Oklahoma Aquarium coupons good for free child’s admission with paid adult admission.
- Join the Show Your Smile Club and get a free child’s admission when you show your certificate from your dental check up.
- Stop by a BancFirst location and purchase tickets to the Oklahoma Aquarium at a discounted price. At last check you could get admission for $10 for adults and $7 for kids.
- Be sure to follow the Oklahoma Aquarium on Facebook and Twitter for the latest news, updates, and promotions.