The Nashville Zoo is located at Grassmere in Nashville, Tennessee. It was founded in 1996 as a result of a merger of the Nashville Zoo and Grassmere Wildlife Park. Currently the zoo comprises 200 acres and includes a historic plantation farmhouse. The zoo is home to over 300 animals from around the world including Gibbons, Red Panda, Rhinoceros, Wallaby, Lynx, Flamingos, and more. Be sure to check the calendar ahead of time as well. There are zoo events that happen throughout the year. Before you purchase your tickets though, here are a few tips to help you find Nashville Zoo coupons as well as some additional tips to help you save a little extra money on your admission costs.
Discounts & Nashville Zoo Coupons
- If you are in the military, show your military ID and get $1 off your admission to the Nashville Zoo.
- Get the Nashville Entertainment Book. For one price you get over $17,000 worth of coupons and discounts to area attractions, dining, accommodations, shopping, and more. At last check there are Nashville Zoo coupons inside good for $5 off admission.
- Check eBay. Sometimes you can find sellers selling their unused tickets or even Nashville Zoo coupons on eBay. Just be careful that you are purchasing from a reputable seller.
- If you are a member of another AZA zoo or aquarium (like the Chattanooga Zoo or Knoxville Zoo), show your membership ID and get 50% off your admission to the Nashville Zoo.
- Stop by your local Kroger in Nashville and the surrounding area. They are partnered with the Nashville Zoo and occasionally offer free admission passes during select periods.
- If you are a member of AAA, check with your local AAA office. They usually offer a discount but the amount varies depending on your AAA office.
- Get a 2 year membership to the Nashville Zoo and save $10 on the second year’s membership fees. Hint, you can look for promo codes at the beginning of the year that give you discounts on annual memberships.
Nashville Vacation Packages
Check with the local hotels in Nashville. Many of the offer free tickets or Nashville Zoo coupons for discount admission with your stay. The Hampton Inn and Hutton Hotel are two that offer Nashville Zoo vacation packages.
The zoo is open every day of the year except for Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. Hours of operation vary slightly throughout the year but are typically from 9 am to 4 pm during the off season and 9 am to 6 pm during the peak season in the summer. Admission to the Nashville Zoo is $14 per adult, $9 per child ages 2-12, and $12 per senior. Children under 2 years old get into the zoo for free. Parking is an additional $5 per vehicle though it is free for members. Group discounts are available for groups of 20 or more people. Currently you can save $2 per adult, $1 per child, and $1 per senior with the group discount rate.
3777 Nolensville Pike
Nashville, Tennessee 37211