Myrtle Waves is the largest water park in South Carolina. It’s 20 acres of wet and wild fun. A great place to cool off from the beach. There’s 30 different water rides including slides, tubes, rafts, the wave pool, lazy river, and 2 children’s play areas. You either need to come really early or wait until 3 pm when the daily ticket prices are discounted. You will need to buy online if you want a private cabana. These go fast and are usually sold out at the gate. Now before you visit, here are some tips and coupons that you can use on your next visit which should save you a little extra money off the total cost of your admission to Myrtle Waves.
Discounts & Myrtle Waves Coupons
- Pick up the Sunny Days or Monster Coupon Book for $2 off all day admission coupons.
- Get the Entertainment Book as it offers thousands of dollars worth of coupons and discounts for area entertainment including a coupon good for $2 off each admission to Myrtle Waves.
- Look for hotel packages that include tickets to Myrtle Waves. Reserve Myrtle Beach specializes in this and currently offers 2 tickets with 1 night stay as a package.
- If you plan on visiting Myrtle Beach more than once, get the 3 Park Season Pass which gives you unlimited admission into Myrtle Waves, NASCAR Speedpark, and Pavilion Nostalgia Park.
- Check with the travel kiosks in the malls or at Barefoot Landing and Broadway at the Beach. Coupons are available there as well.
- Come after 3 pm and get $8 off admission.
- Get a season pass to Myrtle Waves and if you buy your season passes before the start of the season then you will get a $10 discount. That means that it pays for itself in just 2 visits!
- Be sure to follow Myrtle Waves on Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date on the latest news, updates, and other promotions.
- If you buy your tickets online then be sure to look for promo codes. You should notice a promo code box at the very top right of the checkout page. Enter the coupon here and then click GO. You should then see the discount appear in the ticket price.
- If you are a member of AAA then just show your AAA membership card and you will get $5 off your admission to Myrtle Waves.
- Check with the Myrtle Beach Area Convention and Visitors Bureau as they offer a few coupons for area attractions including a $2 off coupon for Myrtle Waves.
The water park is usually open from 10 am to 7 pm through the summer. Times vary throughout the rest of the year. Kids 2 and under get in free. Group discounts are also available for groups of 15 or more.