Mountasia is a family fun center that is currently located in Marietta, Georgia (just outside of Atlanta) and Houston, Texas. It features plenty of attractions and activities that the entire family can enjoy. This includes go karts, miniature golf, and an arcade. The Houston location also has bumper boats and batting cages. In addition to the attractions there are also some activities that are planned throughout the year during holiday special occasions. Now before you head over to Mountasia, take a moment to go over the tips which are outlined below for you. They should help you to save a little extra money off your total cost of admission. And in addition to these money saving tips you should also find a listing of the latest known coupons for the Mountasia family fun centers listed below as well for even more savings.
Discounts & Mountasia Coupons
- Sign up for the Mountasia Discount Club. It is free to join and when you do join you get $10 in free play tickets when you spend your first $10 there. You also get exclusive access to their coupons.
- Check out the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon. In the past they have had savings of 50% or more for each of the Mountasia locations.
- If you are planning a visit for the whole day then get the unlimited all day wristband. This is by far the best value, even if the visit is only for a few hours.
- Visit Mountasia on Tuesdays. They run special pricing promotions here that are much cheaper than the rest of the week.
- Visit Mountasia on your birthday and play for free all day. You will have to print out the birthday coupon from their website before visiting.
- Check out the kids rewards. Kids can get free tokens to Mountasia for doing great things at school like homework, getting good grades, and more.
- If you are a member of AAA just be sure to show your AAA membership card for discounted attraction tickets. The discount amount varies depending on location.
- Be sure to follow Mountasia on Facebook, Twitter, and even YouTube for the latest news, promotions, and sometimes even exclusive coupons.
Typical hours for Mountasia are from 12 pm to 9 pm. The family fun center does stay open an hour later on the weekends. Also, Mountasia does offer a discount for groups of 10 or more people. Birthday parties are very popular. The birthday boy or girl will even get 5,000 free tickets with any birthday package. Birthday parties do require groups of 15 or more people.