Medieval Times Dallas
Go back in time to the Medieval Times and enjoy a fantastic dinner and tournament. The show is at the Medieval Times Dallas castle near the Dallas World Trade Center. Your admission features a four course dinner that includes Oven Roasted Chicken, Garlic Bread, Tomato Bisque Soup, Herb-Roasted Potato, Spare Rib, Pastry of the Castle, and Select Non-Alcoholic Beverages. They also have a vegetarian menu and a kids menu. When you make your ticket selection you will be able to choose. While you enjoy your dinner you’ll be treated to a tournament show featuring joisting, swordsmanship, and more. You will need to make your reservations ahead of time but before you do that, be sure to take a moment to read over all of the tips and suggestions that are outlined below. They should help you to save a little extra money off the total cost of your admission.
Discounts & Medieval Times Coupons
- If you buy your tickets ahead of time then be sure to check for coupon codes. You should notice a coupon code box at the top of the checkout page. Just enter your coupon there and click apply. You should then see your discount appear in the ticket total.
- Try entering TGWEB into the coupon code box to receive the latest online discount for the Medieval Times Dallas dinner and show.
- Make sure that you sign up for the email newsletter or follow Medieval Times Dallas on Facebook and Twitter for the latest news, updates, and promotions.
- Attend a dinner and show on Thursdays for what they call Throwback Thursdays for a discounted rate.
- If you are a student of the University of Texas Arlington then get your tickets through them at a discount rate. At last check you can save as much as 33% on your tickets.
- Check with the Dallas County Community College District for discounts for Medieval Times as well.
If you are attending the show at another venue then be sure to check out the Medieval Times coupons first to make sure that you get the absolute most savings possible on your admission.