The Maryland Zoo in Baltimore is located in Druid Hill Park in downtown Baltimore. It is home to over 2,000 animals but that’s not all. There’s also a lot of daily planned activities, behind the scenes tours, feeding stations, wild encounters, keeper chats, and more. You can pick up a zoo map from their website to see what is going on this week at the zoo. Then you can decide if you want to add a trip there to your travel plans. Before you visit though, be sure to check out the tips listed below. They should at least help you save a little extra money on your total admission costs. In addition to that what you will also find below are the latest known coupons for the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore.
Discounts & Maryland Zoo in Baltimore Coupons
- Get the Baltimore Harbor Pass. It saves you 25% on admission to the top 5 attractions in the Baltimore area including the Maryland Zoo.
- Get free transportation to the zoo when you hop aboard the Safari Express. Pick up location is at Baltimore’s Inner Harbor. Just double check the site to see when it is running.
- The zoo does offer discounts for military service men and women. Just check with your local military base.
- Get a membership to the Maryland Zoo. A family membership pays for itself in just 2 visits!
- Visit the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore during the summer months after 4 pm and get 50% off admission.
- If you are a member of another AZA zoo or aquarium, show your membership ID and receive 50% off your admission to the Maryland Zoo.
- If you are a member of AAA, you can purchase your zoo tickets through AAA online and save up to $5 per ticket.
- If you are a member of a credit union in the state of Maryland, check to see if they offer any discounted tickets to the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore.
- Check with the area hotels. Several of them such as the Travelodge offer packages that include discounted hotel rooms plus tickets to the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore.
The zoo is open year round from 10 am to 4 pm. Group discounts are available for groups of 15 or more people. At last check you can save as much as $7 per person with the group discount rate. Advanced reservation and deposit is required.