Long Island Aquarium
The Long Island Aquarium is located in Riverhead, New York. It was formerly known as Atlantis Marine World but has since been renamed as Long Island Aquarium. The biggest attraction is a 20,000 gallon coral reef tank, which is the largest living-coral display in the Western Hemisphere. Other attractions at the Long Island Aquarium include a shark dive, Snorkel with the Rays, Interactive Salt Marsh, Climbing a Rock Wall, and an Atlantis Explorer Tour Boat. Planning a visit to the Atlantis Long Island Aquarium? Here are a few tips to help you save money on your admission. Also listed below are the latest available coupons for the Atlantis Long Island Aquarium.
Discounts & Long Island Aquarium Aquarium Coupons
- Get the Long Island Entertainment Book. For one price you get over $17,000 worth of coupons and discounts to area attractions, dining, shopping, and accommodations. At last check there were Long Island Aquarium coupons inside good for $5 off per person for up to 5 people in your party.
- Purchase your tickets online through the Long Island Aquarium Coupon Cove and you can save up to $5 on your admission.
- If you are a senior, visit the Long Island Aquarium on Wednesdays and receive 50% off admission.
- If you are a Green Key member, show your ID card and receive 25% off Atlantis Explorer Tour Boat tickets.
- Check with the Long Island Conventions & Visitors Bureau. They typically offer coupons for Long Island Aquarium. At last check they had one for $2 off admission.
- Check out Parent Guide News. This is an online publication serving New York City, Queens, Long Island, Westchester County, Rockland County and New Jersey. It offers a lot of great info for parents of kids 12 years old and younger. They also have some decent local coupons for these areas and have in the past had coupons for the Atlantis Long Island Aquarium.
- Check with the local hotels in Long Island for packages that include either free admission or Long Island Aquarium coupons for discount admission. The Hyatt Place, Courtyard by Marriott, and Holiday Inn Express all offer packages.
The aquarium is open year round from 10 am to 5 pm except for Christmas Day. Admission is $22.50 for adults, $19.50 for kids ages 3-17, and $19.50 for seniors. Kids 2 and under get in free. Group discounts are available for groups of 15 or more people. Currently you save $8 per person with the group discount rate.
431 East Main Street
Riverhead, NY 11901