Lake Compounce in Bristol, Connecticut is the oldest continuous operating theme park, first opening its gates in 1846. You’ll find rides, shows, and adventure at Lake Compounce. There’s a little something for everyone at this family amusement park. Plus, for those that want to cool off, there is also a water park inside the gates. No additional charge for admission to the water park. Be sure to check the calendar of special events as well. There’s something going on all summer at Lake Compounce. If you are around for Halloween. Don’t miss the Haunted Graveyard! Now there’s not a lot of coupons readily available for Lake Compounce, but here are a few tips for finding Lake Compounce coupons (entered as a promo code on the Lake Compounce web site) as well as a few tips that can save you a little extra money on your total admission costs.
Discounts & Lake Compounce Coupons
- Visit Lake Compounce after 5 pm and you will receive discounted admission. At last check you can save $18 versus the regular admission rate.
- If you are a AAA member, purchase your Lake Compounce tickets through your local AAA office and save on general admission. At last check this was a 25% off discount.
- Stop by the Burger King near the Lake Compounce theme park. You can often pick up coupons inside the restaurant.
- Check with your local parks and recreation office. Many of them offer discounted tickets to Lake Compounce. The Litchfield Parks and Recreation center is one example that offers discounted tickets to Lake Compounce if your purchase the tickets through them.
- If you are in the military, check the events calendar for military discount days. On these days you can get 50% off general admission tickets to Lake Compounce.
- Look for specially marked packages from their corporate partners. They often will place promo codes inside that you can enter online for discounted admission to Lake Compounce.
- If you are a member of a credit union in Connecticut, check to see if they offer discount tickets to Lake Compounce. The Hartford Federal Credit Union is one that offers discounted tickets if you purchase them through the credit union.
Bristol Vacation Packages
Check with the local hotels in the Bristol area. Many of them offer free tickets or Lake Compounce coupons for discount admission with your stay. The Centennial Inn, Clarion Hotel, Best Western, Comfort Suites, and Four Points by Sheraton are just some of the hotels that offer Lake Compounce vacation packages. Another great resource to check when planning your Bristol vacation is the Connecticut Commission on Culture & Tourism office. They offer discounted rates for hotels and tickets to area attractions including Lake Compounce.
The park is typically open from 11 am to 8 pm, though this varies slightly throughout the operating year. Admission to Lake Compounce is $36.99 for adults, $26.99 for those under 52″ tall, $18.99 for seniors. Kids ages 3 and under get in the park for free. Also, parking is an additional $8 per vehicle.
271 Enterprise Dr
Bristol, CT 06010