In English La Nouba means “to party, to live it up.” La Nouba is the Cirque du Soleil show in Downtown Disney. If you are planning a trip to Orlando, Florida then this is a must see stop on your vacation. You will be entertained with the costumes and acrobatics. Showtimes for La Nouba are Tuesday through Saturday, 6:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. No shows on Sunday or Monday so plan accordingly. There are also no shows on a handful of other dates. Just check the website for those dates. If you are planning to see the show, take a moment to read the tips which are listed below. They can help you save a little extra money on your total admission costs. Also below is a list of the current available coupons for La Nouba tickets.
Discounts & La Nouba Coupons
- Check out the local ticket discounter Best of Orlando. If you buy your tickets in advance here you can save. Depending on the show time and time of year you could save as much as 15% on your tickets.
- If you are a Florida resident, call the ticket box office for La Nouba and ask them about discounts for residents. There is usually a significant discount for Florida residents. You just have to show your ID at the ticket window. Tickets are usually only valid for Tuesday through Friday shows.
- Check with your local AAA office as well as AAA South. Occasionally they run specials on vacation packages that include tickets to the La Nouba show.
- Join the Cirque Club. It’s free to join and you can get special discounts of up to 25% to any of the Cirque du Soleil shows including La Nouba.
- You can also follow Cirque du Soleil on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. They will keep you up to date on the latest news, promotions, and sometimes even exclusive coupons for discounts on your next tickets.
- Book a Magic Your Way vacation package and La Nouba tickets are included. This is a great vacation value.
- Stop by the Premium Outlets outside of Orlando. Go by customer service and ask about coupons for the La Nouba show. At last check the coupons were good for $5 off each ticket.
- If you are bringing a group of 12 or more, you’ll get a 15% discount on your La Nouba tickets.
Cirque du Soleil tickets start around $90 for adults and around $75 for kids ages 3-9. This is for category 2 seating. Category 1 and front and center seating are $100+. You can make online ticket reservations up to 6 months in advance. There are discounts as much as $20 per ticket (15% discount) for group purchases. The minimum for a group ticket purchase is 12 people. Children also qualify for group tickets to La Nouba. Note: if you are purchasing your tickets online direct from Cirque du Soleil, look for La Nouba discount codes. You enter these online for additional savings.