Hurricane Harbor water park in Jackson, NJ is one of 3 parks operated by Six Flags in New Jersey. The other two Six Flags properties include Six Flags Great Adventure and Six Flags Wild Safari. Each park requires separate admission. The water park offers everything from thrilling water rides and slides to splash play areas for toddlers. It’s designed with the entire family in mind. Spend the day and relax in the sun or take a break in one of their private cabanas. You will also want to check out the calendar for special events that happen all summer long. Before you visit the Hurricane Harbor water park though, be sure to check out the tips below. They can save you a little extra money on your total admission costs. In addition to the money saving tips you’ll also find the latest known coupons (also referred to as promo codes for online ticket purchases) for Six Flags Hurricane Harbor.
Discounts & Hurricane Harbor Coupons
- Purchase your tickets to Hurricane Harbor water park online and you can save $5 versus what you would have to pay at the gate.
- If you are a AAA member, show your AAA membership ID and receive $2 off your admission plus an additional 10% off merchandise purchases of $15 or more.
- Get your season pass for all 3 Six Flags parks early and take advantage of the early bird promotion which includes free parking.
- Check with the corporate sponsors of Six Flags. Many of the give out free promo codes or include these promo codes in product packaging. Enter these promo codes online and get additional discounts on your admission to Hurricane Harbor.
- Pay for your Hurricane Harbor tickets using your Discover Card and receive an additional 5% off your total purchase.
- Take the NJ Transit to the Six Flags parks and you can save up to $21.49 on your admission. Roundtrip tickets can be purchased at the Port Authority Bus Terminal in New York, Newark Penn Station, Greyhound Bus Terminal in Philadelphia or the Walter Rand Transportation Center in Camden. If you take the local bus you can present your bus ticket receipt at the park to receive discounted admission to Six Flags.
- If you are an alumni of the County College of Morris, purchase your tickets to Hurricane Harbor through the association and you can save $15 on your admission.
- Check with the Parks & Recreation offices near Jackson. Several of them offer discounted tickets to Hurricane Harbor as well as the other Six Flags parks if you purchase your tickets through the Parks & Recreation department.
- If you are a member of a credit union in New Jersey, check to see if they offer any discounts on tickets to Hurricane Harbor and the other Six Flags parks. The Freedom Credit Union, Thiokol-Elkton Federal Credit Union, Perry Point Federal Credit Union, and New Castle County School EmployeesFederal Credit Union are just some of the credit unions that offer discounted tickets if you purchase them through the credit union.
- If you are in the military, check with your local military base for discounted tickets to Hurricane Harbor. Most do offer discounts. There are no discounts at the gate however.
- Add the Wild Safari ticket to your purchase and you can save $10 on your total ticket purchase.
Jackson Vacation Packages
Check with the local hotels in and around Jackson, NJ. Several of them offer discounted tickets to Hurricane Harbor with your stay. Some ones that you might want to check are the Best Western, Radisson, and the Ocean Place Spa & Resort.
Hurricane Harbor in NJ is typically open from late May through early September. Admission to the water park is $39.99 for general admission and $31.99 for kids under 48″ tall. Kids 2 years and younger get into the water park for free. Parking is an additional $20 per vehicle. Group discounts are available for groups of 15 or more people. You can save up to $14 per person with the group discount rate.
1 Six Flags Blvd
Jackson, NJ 08527