The Hurricane Harbor water park in Arlington, Texas is owned and operated by Six Flags. The park was originally a part of the Wet ‘N Wild chain of water parks, but was acquired by Six Flags in 1996 and then re-named Hurricane Harbor. It’s located adjacent to Six Flags Over Texas. There’s plenty of rides, slides, tubes, pools, a lazy river, and plenty of water activities for kids and adults of all ages. Note, admission to the water park is separate from the admission to Six Flags Over Texas. If you are planning on visiting Hurricane Harbor, here are a few tips that can help you save a little extra money on your total admission costs. In addition to that you will also find below the latest known coupons for Hurricane Harbor.
Discounts & Hurricane Harbor Arlington Coupons
- Purchase your tickets to Hurricane Harbor online and everyone pays kids price. For adults that’s a savings of $3.
- Check with the Arlington Convention & Visitors Bureau. They offer a lot of coupons for a lot of local businesses in Arlington. From time to time they will have coupons for Hurricane Harbor. Also check with the Plano Convention & Visitors Bureau or the Dallas/Fort Worth Area Tourism Council.
- If you are a member of AAA, show your AAA membership ID at the gate and save $2 per person for up to six people at Hurricane Harbor.
- Stop at any Super 1 Foods in the Arlington area and ask about discounted tickets to Hurricane Harbor. They almost always offer some sort of a discount for tickets if you purchase the tickets through them.
- Pay for your tickets online using your Discover Card and save an additional 5% on your tickets to Hurricane Harbor.
- Check with the corporate partners of Six Flags Hurricane Harbor. Many of them give out free promo codes or include them in product packaging. You can enter these promo codes online for additional discounts on your tickets to the water park.
Arlington Vacation Packages
Check with the local hotels in the Arlington and even Dallas / Fort Worth area. Many of them offer discounted tickets to Six Flags Hurricane Harbor with your stay. Some known hotels to offer such deals include the Sleep Inn, Admiral Hotel, Baymony Inn and Suites, Comfort Suites, Courtyard by Marriott, Econo Lodge, Crowne Plaza, Days Inn, Hawthorn Suites, Hampton Inn, Hilton Garden, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Howard Johnson, Hyatt Place, La Quinta Inn, Sheraton, Springhill Suites, Wingate, and TownePlace Suites by Marriott. Other good places to look are the convention & visitors bureaus in Arlington, Plano, and Dallas / Fort Worth.
The Hurricane Harbor water park is open from early May through late September. Admission to the water park is $27.99 for adults and $24.99 for kids 48″ and under. Kids 2 years old and under get into the water park for free. There is an additional charge of $11.11 for parking per vehicle. Group discounts are available for groups of 10 or more people. Currently you can save up to $6 per person with the group discount rate.
1800 East Lamar Boulevard
Arlington, TX 76006-7304