Utah’s Hogle Zoo is located in Salt Lake City. The zoo is the top attraction in Salt Lake City and sees more than 1,000,000 visitors a year. Over 800 animals call the Hogle Zoo home which include African elephants, snow leopards, Siberian lynx, and more. One of the most popular areas of the zoo is the animal encounters where you can feed Giraffes, bats, birds, and even interact with elephants. Behind the scenes feeding tours are also available and fun to do. Plan on spending at least half the day at the zoo. If you plan on visiting the zoo, here are some tips that can save you a little extra money on your total admission costs. In addition to that you will also find the latest known coupons for Hogle Zoo tickets below.
Discounts & Hogle Zoo Coupons
- If you are a KUED Member, show your member card and receive $1 off admission to Hogle Zoo.
- Pick up the Foothill Cultural District brochure at any hotel, the Salt Lake Convention & Visitors Bureau, or just about any attraction in the Salt Lake area. Inside are coupons for area attractions including one for $1 off admission to Hogle Zoo.
- Get the Visit Salt Lake Connect Pass. It gives you admission to 13 of the top attractions (including the Hogle Zoo) in Salt Lake City with a savings of up to 80% on your total admission costs. The pass is available at The Salt Lake City Convention and Visitors Bureau.
- If you are a member of another AZA zoo or aquarium, show your membership ID and receive 50% off admission to the Hogle Zoo.
- If you are in the military, check the calendar for military appreciation days where you get free admission to the Hogle Zoo for you, your spouse, and kids.
- If you are a member of a credit union in the Salt Lake area, check to see if they offer discounted tickets to the Hogle Zoo. The St. Marks Federal Credit Union and IBEW Federal Credit Union both offer discount tickets.
Salt Lake City Vacation Packages
Check with the local hotels in Salt Lake City area. Many of the offer free admission tickets or Hogle Zoo coupons for discounted admission when you book your stay through them. The Ramada, Red Lion Hotel, Marriott, Peery Hotel, Best Western, and Plaza Hotel all offer Hogle Zoo vacation packages. Another great resource for Hogle Zoo vacation packages is the Salt Lake City Convention and Visitors Bureau. You get discounted room rates and tickets if you book through them.
Hogle Zoo is typically open from 9 am to 5 pm during the summer and varies throughout the fall, winter, and spring. Admission to the zoo is $8.75 for adults, $6.75 for seniors, and $6.75 for children ages 3-12. Children 2 and under get in free. Adventure pack (train & carousel rides), ZooLights, and feedings are additional. With the feedings, your admission is included in the price. Group discounts are available for groups of 20 or more people.
2600 Sunnyside Ave
Salt Lake City, UT 84108