Halloween Horror Nights
Halloween Horror Nights is an annual Halloween event that occurs at the Universal Theme Parks. During the day, each park operates normally, but at night it transforms into one of the scariest places around. The event, which happens for 24 nights in October, features haunted houses, scare zones, and live entertainment throughout the night. You will need to check the calendar for exact dates of Halloween Horror Nights at your local Universal theme park. Before you purchase your event tickets though, here are some tips for finding Halloween Horror Nights coupons as well as a few other tips that might save you a little extra money on your admission to the park.
- Get the Frequent Fear tickets if you’d like to visit Halloween Horror Nights more than once. For example, one package you can visit 15 times for the price of one admission to the Universal Park.
- Add on your Halloween Horror Nights ticket to a Universal Theme Park ticket and you can save as much as $45 per ticket. You don’t have to use the ticket the same day so you can visit the theme park one day and come back another night for the Halloween Horror Nights event.
- If you are a Florida resident you can save up to $40 on your Halloween Horror Nights tickets by simply entering the UPC code from any Coca-Cola,Diet Coke, or Coca-Cola Zero product or any specially-marked cups from Burger King.
- For Halloween Horror Nights at Hollywood, you can purchase your tickets online in advance and save up to $25 per ticket.
- Check with some of the local hotels in both Orlando and Hollywood. A lot of them offer vacation packages which include tickets to Halloween Horror Nights. If you stay at a hotel onsite you can save up to 25% on your admission.
- For vacations to Orlando or Hollywood, check out the airlines as well. In particular check out Southwest and their vacation site Southwest Vacations. They offer some packages that can save you as much as $87 per day.
- If you are a AAA member, you may be able to get discounted tickets to Halloween Horror Nights if you purchase them through AAA. This varies depending on which AAA office you are purchasing from.
- Be sure to check out the coupons and tips for both Universal Orlando and Universal Hollywood.
Hours of operation vary year to year but typically run from the end of September through October from 6:30 pm to midnight. On special dates closer to Halloween the park is open until 2 am. Admission to Halloween Horror Nights is $81.99 per person in Orlando and $62 per person in Hollywood. Group discounts are available for groups of 20 or more people at Orlando. For Hollywood the group discounts start at 9 people. You must purchase your group tickets at least one week in advance for pick-up orders and at least 3 weeks in advance for mail-out orders.
See Also: Universal Studios