Grant’s Farm is a fantastic stop for a St. Louis staycation. This 281 acre farm was founded by Ulysses S. Grant and is the ancestral home of the Busch family and is located just south of the city. Just recently it was ranked overall as the seventh-best family attraction nationwide by Zagat! The Farm is home to more than 900 animals representing more than 100 different species. Plus there’s also events and live entertainment as well. Admission is free, but there is a charge for some of the activities on the farm as well as a charge for parking. Before you visit Grant’s Farm though, check out the tips below that can save you a little extra money. In addition to that you should find the latest coupons for Grant’s Farm below as well.
Discounts & Grant’s Farm Coupons
- Watch the daily deal sites like Groupon. In the past they have posted some great deals on Kids Fun Passes which give savings of over 50% on activities at Grant’s Farm.
- Get the Grant’s Farm season pass. In just over 3 visits the season pass pays for itself. The savings on parking alone is worth it.
- Get the St. Louis Family Attractions Card. This gives you discounts to tons of stuff in the area including discounts at Grant’s Farm. At last check you can save 15% on merchandise purchases at the farm with this card.
- Check Town Planners Stl for coupons that can save you a little extra money on parking fees at Grant’s Farm. At last check they have a $5 off coupon for parking.
- Be sure to follow Grant’s Farm on Facebook so that you can keep up with upcoming events and promotions at Grant’s Farm.
- If you are in the military then be sure to visit Grant’s Farm on special reserved dates and you will get free parking at Grant’s Farm.