If you want to take a scenic tour of the Grand Canyon, then take a tour with the Grand Canyon Railway. In the Phoenix area the train departs from the North Grand Canyon Blvd station in Williams. Tour options can include a night’s stay inside Grand Canyon National Park or you can choose from one of the several other options to see one of the great wonders of the world. Now before you book your train tour package be sure to check out the tips below. They should help you save just a little extra money on your vacation. In addition to that you should also find the latest known coupons for the Grand Canyon Railway listed below as well.
Discounts & Grand Canyon Railway Coupons
- If you are making your reservations online, look for promo codes. On the booking widget you will see the box for promo code. Enter the code here and select your travel options. Your discount will be then automatically applied.
- Sign up for the newsletter and / or follow on Facebook and receive special updates from the Grand Canyon Railway on upcoming promotions and promo codes that are exclusive to their email and Facebook followers.
- Check with the Greater Phoenix Convention & Visitors Bureau. They list a lot of coupons for area attractions, dining, and more including coupons for the Grand Canyon Railway tours.
- If you are a AAA member, show your AAA membership card or mention it when reserving online and you can save as much as 32% on tour packages from Grand Canyon Railway.
- If you are a senior and a member of AARP, just show your AARP card and receive a special discounted rate just for AARP members.
- For hotel savings along the way, be sure to check the specials page where you can save as much as 50% on your hotel stays when booking through the Grand Canyon Railway website.
- If you are a registered travel agent you can save 50% on your Grand Canyon Railway tour packages. Just call and ask for the TAFAM rate.
You can reserve just a train ticket or book a complete package which includes accommodations. Of course the packages are the best value for seeing the Grand Canyon. Group discounts are available for groups of 20 or more people. There is an $8 entry fee for the Grand Canyon National Park.