Graceland is located in Memphis, Tennessee and was the home of Elvis Presley. Today Graceland serves as a museum and memorial to Elvis. It was first opened to the public in 1982, joined the National Register of Historic Places on November 7, 1991 and declared a National Historic Landmark on March 27, 2006. Graceland is one of the most visited homes in the United States, behind only the Biltmore Estate and White House. Tours of Graceland are available daily. Plus, don’t forget to check the calendar ahead of time for upcoming events and shows at Graceland. Now before you purchase your tickets though, be sure to check out the tips outlined below. They should help you to save a little extra money on your total admission and tour costs. In addition to these money saving tips you should also find a listing of the latest known coupons for Graceland listed below as well for even more savings.
Discounts & Graceland Coupons
- Get the Entertainment Book. For one price you get nearly $14,000 worth of coupons and discounts including Graceland coupons good for 2 for 1 admission.
- Become an Elvis Insider and get 10% off your admission to Graceland plus 10% off the Heartbreak Hotel, ShopElvis.com, a personalized membership card and collectible lapel pin. You’ll also get pre-sale opportunities for tickets to special events at Graceland.
- If you are a student, show your student ID and get $3.10 off general admission tour tickets to Graceland.
- If you are a AAA member, show your AAA membership ID and receive 10% off your Graceland tour tickets.
- Check with the Memphis Convention & Visitors Bureau. At last check they offer Graceland coupons good for $4 off each ticket.
- If you are in the military, show your military ID and receive and additional 10% off your admission to Graceland.
- If you are in law enforcement or are a firefighter you also get 10% off your Graceland tickets when you show your ID.
- If you are a K-12 teacher, show your ID or proof teaching and you get 1 free admission to Graceland.
- Check the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon. In the past they have had savings of 50% on select tour packages at Graceland.
Memphis Vacation Packages
Check with the local hotels in Memphis. Many of them offer free tickets or Graceland coupons for discounted admission with your stay. The Marriott, Peabody Memphis, and Heartbreak Hotel offer Graceland vacation packages. Another great resource for finding deals on Memphis vacation packages is the Memphis Convention & Visitors Bureau. This is a great planning resource as well as a great resource for saving money.
The museum is open every day of the year except for Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. It’s also closed on Tuesdays in January and February. Hours of operation are from 9 am to 5 pm most days though it does vary some throughout the year. Children 6 years old and under get into Graceland for free. Group discounts are available for groups of 15 or more people. Currently you can save $4 per adult and $3 per child at the group discount rate.
Anaheim Atlanta Baltimore Boston Branson Buena Park Carlsbad Charlotte Chicago Cincinnati Columbus Corpus Christi Dallas Denver Galveston Hershey Hollywood Houston Indiana Indianapolis Jackson Kansas City Las Vegas Long Beach Los Angeles Miami Minneapolis Myrtle Beach Nashville New York City Orlando Philadelphia Phoenix Pigeon Forge Pittsburgh San Antonio San Diego Sandusky San Francisco San Jose Seattle St Louis Tampa Washington D.C. Wisconsin Dells