Gatorland is the alligator capital of the world. (so they claim) It’s located in south Orlando, Florida. Attractions at the park include alligators & crocodiles, an aviary, breeding marsh with observation tower, petting zoo, nature walk, and one-of-a-kind reptilian shows including the Gator Wrestlin’ Show, Gator Jumparoo and the Up-close Encounters Show. There’s also the Gator Gully Splash Park if you need a place to play and cool down. Adventure tours like Trainer for a Day, Gator Night Shine, Adventure Hour, and Rookie Wrestling are also available at Gatorland. Before you vist though, here are a few tips to help you save money on your admission costs to Gatorland. Also below is a list of the current Gatorland coupons available.
Discounts & Gatorland Coupons
- Get the Entertainment Book which has over $16,000 worth of discounts and coupons to area attractions, shopping, dining, and accommodations in the Orlando area. At last check there were Gatorland coupons inside good for $20 off their trainer for a day program.
- Get the Go Orlando Card which can save you 50% on admissions to over 49 attractions in the Orlando area including your admission to Gatorland.
- Purchase your tickets through Orlando based ticket discounters like Undercover Tourist. At last check they offered a $3 off discount on adult general admission tickets to Gatorland.
- Get your tickets through ticket discounters like Trusted Tours. At last check you can save 10% off your tickets to Gatorland.
- Keep an eye on the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon where you can save as much as 50% off the total cost of your activities at Gatorland.
- Stop by the Orlando Visitors Bureau. They regularly have coupons for area attractions including a coupon for the Gatorland.
- Check with Orlando AAA office. At last check if you are a AAA member you can save $3 on your Gatorland ticket if you purchased through AAA.
- If you are in the military check with your military base for current discount information for Gatorland. Also watch for military appreciation days at Gatorland. On these days military service men and women get free admission to Gatorland.
- If you are a resident of the state of Florida, check to see when they are offering discounts for Florida residents. On these days you can save over 50% on your admission costs.
The Gatorland park is open daily from 9 am to 6 pm. Shows run throughout the day. Kids under 3 are admitted for free. Group discounts are available for groups of 15 or more people.