The Gateway Arch is located on the west bank of the Mississippi River in St. Louis, Missouri. It is the centerpiece of the Jefferson National Expansion Memorial. The Gateway Arch was built as a monument to the westward expansion of the United States. Currently it is the tallest man-made monument in the United States, towering at 630 feet. No visit to St. Louis is complete without seeing the Gateway Arch. Admission is free, but it does cost money for a ride to the top as well as other attractions at the monument. Before you go you may want to go over the tips listed here. They should help you to save a little extra money on your visit. You should also find a listing of the latest known coupons for the Gateway Arch ride and attractions listed below as well for even more savings.
Discounts & Gateway Arch Coupons
- Get the Entertainment Book which currently has a coupon in there for buy 1 get 1 free tickets to the Gateway Arch Riverboats, which of course includes your admission to the Gateway Arch are ride to the top.
- These ticket packages also give you free admission for the “Journey to the Top” at the Gateway Arch.
- If you have an America the Beautiful Pass, you can save $3 on your tram ticket to the top of the Gateway Arch. This pass also gives you discounts to more than 2,000 other federal recreation sites and parks.
- Get the Explorer Package. This is a combination ticket for both the “Journey to the Top” and one movie at the Gateway Arch. You end up saving $3 on your total ticket purchase this way.
- Check with the local hotels in St. Louis. Many of them offer free tickets or Gateway Arch coupons for discount admission with your stay. The Drury Hotel, Hyatt, Hampton Inn, Comfort Inn, and Millennium Hotel are just some of the hotels that offer Gateway Arch vacation packages.
- Get the Treat Me in St Louis card. This is available through the St. Louis Convention and Visitors Commission. It’s free when you book your vacation package through them and includes admission to the top 5 attractions in St. Louis including the Gateway Arch.
The Gateway Arch is open from 8 am to 10 pm during the summer months and 9 am to 6 pm from fall through spring. Admission to the Gateway Arch is free but it does cost money for tickets to ride the tram.