Fossil Rim Wildlife Center
The Fossil Rim Wildlife Center offers a lot of activities for kids of all ages, which makes it a great addition for any staycation plans. It’s in Glen Rose so it’s not too far to make a day trip out of. See the wild animals in their native habitats, take a guided tour, take the scenic 9-1/2 mile drive through the preserve, or participate in one of the many programs that go on throughout the year. For little ones there’s the Children’s Center where the kids can get up close and personal with the animals. Before you visit the wildlife center though, check out some of the tips below that should save you a little extra money. In addition to that you will also find the latest known coupons for additional discounts on your admission.
Discounts & Fossil Rim Wildlife Center Coupons
- If you can get everyone up and to the Fossil Rim Wildlife Center early you can take advantage of the Crack O’ Dawn Tour discounts. At last check these tours start at 7:30 am and offer a savings of 25% versus the regular price of the tour.
- Visit the wildlife center during the middle of the week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) and you can save $8 on admission versus the weekend cost or $6 off admission versus regular weekday costs.
- Get the second day for free. If you save your receipt and come back to the wildlife center before 10 am the next day you will get free admission for the rest of the day.
- If you are a AAA member, show your AAA membership card and save 10% on the scenic drive tour.
- If you are a employee or member of Channel 13, mention this and you can get buy 1 get 1 free admission.
- If you are in the military, show your military ID and save 25% off your admission to the Fossil Rim Wildlife Center.
- If you are a United Co-op member you can get a free child’s admission with a paying adult plus an additional discount on the scenic tour.
- Get the Dallas, Fort Worth, & Beyond Attractions Pass and your admission to the Fossil Rim Wildlife Center is included.