The Flamingo Gardens is a 6 acre botanical garden featuring over 3000 tropical and sub-tropical species of plants and trees. It’s located in Davie, Florida, which is just west of Ft. Lauderdale. Attractions inside include the Everglades Wildlife Sanctuary, which is home to the largest collection of Florida native wildlife in the state, the Wray Botanical Collection, which includes 21 of the largest trees of their species, the Everglades Wildlife Sanctuary, which is home to 83 species of Florida native birds and animals, and the Free-flight Aviar, which is home to over 250 birds representing 45 different species. There’s plenty more at the Flamingo Gardens as well. Before you visit though, check out these tips that could save you a little extra money on your total admission costs. In addition to that you should also find the latest available coupons for additional discounts on your admission.
Discounts & Flamingo Gardens Coupons
- This may seem obvious but is still worth mentioning. Check the Flamingo Gardens website. They often post new coupons for discounted admission to the gardens. Right now you can save $2 per adult and $1 per child. Link is provided below.
- If you are in the military, show your military ID and you can save $3 on your admission.
- If you are a college student, show your student ID and you can also save an additional $3 off your ticket to the gardens.
- During the month of December, be sure to check out the Festival of Lights. This is a very popular event and a lot of the area businesses will have coupons for discounted admission to this event. Typical savings if $5 off per adult and $2.50 off per child.
- Keep an eye on the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon where you can save as much as 50% off your admission to the Flamingo Gardens.
- If you are a member of another American Horticultural Society (AHS) botanical garden then just show your membership card and get free admission to the Flamingo Gardens.
The gardens are open every day except from June through October it is closed on Mondays. The only exception is on Labor Day, where the gardens are open. In addition to that the Flamingo Gardens are also closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas Days. Kids 3 years and younger get into the gardens for free. There is no charge for parking. Finally, group discounts are available for groups of 15 or more people. Currently you can save $3 per adult and $1 per child with the group discount rate.