A great idea of something to do in Sacramento is to visit Fairytale Town. It is located right next to the Sacramento Zoo and Funderland. Kids can play, explore, and learn. Fairytale Town features 25 playsets, which is based on nursery rhymes and fairytales, friendly farm animals to pet, two performing arts stages and several gardens throughout the park. There’s also educational programs, camps, and workshops at the park. Before you visit though, be sure to check out the tips listed below for a little extra savings on your admission. In addition to that you should also find a list of the latest known coupons for Fairytale Town listed below as well.
Discounts & Fairytale Town Coupons
- If you visit Fairytale Town during the week you can save $1 off your general admission to the park for kids and adults.
- Get the Entertainment Book which has thousands of dollars worth of coupons for area attractions, dining, and shopping. At last check the book also had coupons for Fairytale Town.
- Get the Sacramento Zoo and Fairytale Town combo ticket and you can save up to $5 on your admission per person versus the cost of each ticket separately.
- Check the calendar for promotions like bring a donation for free admission to Fairytale Town.
- Several organizations also sell the Enjoy the City coupon book as a fundraiser. This also has coupons for Fairytale Town inside.
- Join the email list for updates on upcoming events, promotions, and even coupons.
- You can also follow Fairytale Town on Facebook. From time to time they also put out promotions that are exclusive to their Facebook followers.
- Get a membership to the Fairytale Town and you will get unlimited admission to the park. A family membership actually pays for itself in just two visits.
- Group discounts are available for groups of 25 or more people. At last check you can save as much as $3 per person with the group discount rate.