The Dutch Wonderland in Lancaster, Pennsylvania is primarily for families with small children. It’s a Kingdom for Kids. There are 34 rides as well as a tropical-themed interactive water play area called Duke’s Lagoon. Costumed characters can be found throughout the park, including Duke the Dragon. Live shows run throughout the day including Thomas & Friends Live at Dutch Wonderland, Beyond the Castle Walls, Duke’s Dance Party, Storytime with the Princess, and more. Before you plan your visit though, take a moment to check out the tips below. They might help you to save you a little extra money on your total admission costs. Additionally, you will find the latest known coupons for Dutch Wonderland below for even more savings.
Discounts & Dutch Wonderland Coupons
- If you are purchasing your tickets online through the Dutch Wonderland site, be sure to check for any available promo codes. You will see a promo code box at the very top of the page. Enter the promo code here and then click GO. You will then see the discount reflected in the ticket price.
- If you are staying 2 days or more, get the two day flex admission. You end up saving over 50% on your admission for the second day.
- Visit the Dutch Wonderland theme park after 3 pm and you can save up to $8 per person on the general admission tickets. You can also purchase a full day ticket online and visit the park for free after 3 pm on the current day.
- Check eBay. A lot of sellers will sell their unused tickets or Dutch Wonderland coupons on eBay. Just be careful that you are purchasing from a reputable seller.
- Check the Hersheypark website. They often offer coupons or combo tickets for both Hersheypark and Dutch Wonderland on their website. You can usually save $16 or more on your total admission costs to both parks.
- Stop by any Dunkin Donuts in the Philadelphia area. There is usually a coupon book for Dutch Wonderland and Hersheypark. I believe coupons are also available at Subway.
- If you are a member of AAA, purchase your Dutch Wonderland tickets through the AAA Central Penn office for an exclusive discount.
Lancaster & Philadelphia Vacation Packages
Check with the local hotels in Lancaster and Philadelphia for packages that include free tickets to Dutch Wonderland. The Continental, Eden Resort, Hampton Inn, Courtyard by Marriott, and Marriott are just some hotels that are known to offer Dutch Wonderland packages. Two other great places to plan and check for deals is the Pennsylvania Dutch Convention & Visitors Bureau for Lancaster County and the Pennsylvania Tourism Office. They both offer packages that include hotel plus tickets to Dutch Wonderland.
Credit Union Discounts
If you are a member of a credit union in the state of Pennsylvania, check to see if they offer any discounts on tickets to Dutch Wonderland. Some credit unions in Maryland and Deleware also offer discounts to Dutch Wonderland. The Baltimore County Employees Federal Credit Union, Freedom Credit Union, Tobyhanna Army Depot Federal Credit Union, Thiokol-Elkton Federal Credit Union, Perry Point Federal Credit Union, U-Del Federal Credit Union.
Additional Dutch Wonderland Information
The park is open from 10 am to 6 pm during the off season and is open until 8:30 pm during the peak season. Kids ages 2 and under get in free. Combination tickets are available for Hersheypark as well. Group discount rates are available for groups of 20 or more.