DollyWood is Dolly Parton’s Great Smoky Mountain Family Amusement Park. If you are headed near Pigeon Forge then DollyWood is a must stop. There’s rides, attractions, shopping, dining, shows, traditional crafts and music of the Smoky Mountains area and more at DollyWood. And to cool off there’s Dollywood’s Splash Country right next door! The park officially opened in 1961 as Rebel Railroad, which later became DollyWood in 1986. And yes, Dolly Parton does make appearances at DollyWood so you may actually see her! Before you purchase your tickets, here are some tips for saving a little extra money on your admission costs. Also below are the latest known coupons for the Dollywood theme park.
Discounts & DollyWood Coupons
- Check with the daily coupon / deal sites like Groupon. In the past there have been deals with discounts of 50% or more on admission to Dollywood and Splash Country.
- If you are in the military, show your ID at the time of purchase for 30% off the regular ticket price at DollyWood.
- If you are staying 2 days, visit DollyWood after 3 pm and your next day’s admission to the theme park is free!
- Check the Smoky Mountain Coupon Book. You can find this at most grocery stores and hotel lobbies. When coupons for DollyWood are available they are usually in this book.
- DollyWood does not offer a AAA discount. However, some AAA offices do sell DollyWood tickets at a discounted price. Often it is cheaper than at the gate.
- If you get a season pass to Dollywood, you’ll also get 50% off admission to Silver Dollar City and Stone Mountain Park as well as $5 off the Tennessee Aquarium, 20% off the Knoxville Zoo, and $5 off Splash Country,. Plus your friends get $5 off one-day admission to Dollywood.
- Check eBay. Yes people do sell their unused Dollywood tickets and coupons on eBay. Great savings there if you can win an auction.
- If you plan on vacationing in Pigeon Forge, check out the package offers on the DollyWood site. DollyWood theme park tickets are included with your lodging.
Pigeon Forge Vacation Packages
Check with the local hotels in both Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. One of the things that makes Pigeon Forge so attractive to families is affordability. You can find Pigeon Forge vacation packages for as little as $59 a night. Dollywood vacation packages start at just $115 a night. Many of them offer free tickets or DollyWood coupons for discount admission with your stay. The Comfort Inn, Quality Inn, Ramada, and Edgewater Hotel are just some of the hotels offering DollyWood vacation packages. A great place to start is the Pigeon Forge Department of Tourism. In addition to the discounted rates you also get up to $300 in coupons for other area attractions. Here are some tips for getting a great deal on a Pigeon Forge vacation.
- This is a no brainer, but look for vacation packages that offer free tickets to Dollywood. Typically you’ll find packages offering 2 free tickets. Then just use Dollywood coupons to purchase tickets for your children. (if available)
- If you are staying multiple nights, check out the log cabins. These offer better value for longer stays and many of the packages offer free nights for stays of 2 nights or more.
- Look for coupons for vacation packages. The coupon books have a lot of great coupons for Pigeon Forge vacations if you book in advance. Most of these coupons can be redeemed online so you don’t actually have to have a coupon book in hand.
- Check out the vacation packages in Gatlinburg. They offer competitive deals on vacation packages. It’s just a short trip down the road.
Additional DollyWood Information
Children 3 and under get in free. If you plan on visiting DollyWood more than once a year then get the season pass. It’s less than the price of two adult tickets. Group discounts are available for groups of 15 or more people. Make your group reservations at least 2 weeks in advance and you can save over $12 per person with the group discount rate.