The Dole Plantation is located in Wahiawa, Hawaii on the island of Oahu, about 40 minutes north of Waikiki. Originally the concept was a fruit stand, which opened in 1950. The plantation was not open to the public until 1989, however. Today the Dole Plantation is one of Oahu’s most popular attractions, receiving more than one million visitors per year. Besides getting a tour of the plantation and facilites you can also ride the Pineapple Express and play in the Pineapple Garden Maze. Of course the most popular attraction is the refreshments. In particular the DoleWhip. Before you take part in any of the activities at the Dole Plantation, be sure to check out the money saving tips below. They should help you to save a little extra money on your tickets. And in addition to these money saving tips you should also find a listing of the latest known coupons for the Dole Plantation listed below as well for even more savings!
Discounts & Dole Plantation Coupons
- Get the Go Oahu Card and you can save up to 55% off your admission to the top 33 attractions in Hawaii including your admission to the Dole Plantation.
- Check the Pinapple Express website. Sometimes they will post coupons for the Pinapple Express tours on their website. Typical savings is about 10% on the train ride.
- If you are a member of the Retail Merchants of Hawaii, mention this and get buy 1 get 1 free tickets for activities at Dole Plantation plus an additional 15% off merchandise purchases at the store.
- If you are in the military, show your military ID and save up to $1 on each tour package at Dole Plantation.
- Get the Honolulu Power Pass. It saves you 49% on 34 of the top attractions in Hawaii including your tickets for the Dole Plantation.
- Book an Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour, which includes the Dole Plantation Tour. You get to see the top attractions for island of Oahu for a discounted price. Save even more money by booking the tour through online tour discounters like Trusted Tours and Attractions. At last check you can save an additional $4 this way.
- Check in the hotel lobbies in Hawaii. Look for Dole Plantation brochures. These usually have coupons for their tours inside. At last check you could save an additional 10% with the coupons in these brochures.
The Dole Plantation is open every day of the year except for Christmas Days. Normal hours of operation are from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm. Admission to the Dole Plantation is free but the tours and other activities are additional. Group discounts are available for groups of 25 or more people.