The Disney On Ice show is a seasonal touring ice show. Of course the show is aimed primarily a children, but is actually great fun for all ages. The ice show features figure skaters dressed as your favorite Disney cartoon characters, dancing and singing to your favorite Disney music. Production began in 1981 and became an instant success. Today it’s one of the most popular seasonal shows in the world. The format changes every year so there’s always something new to see. Before you book your show tickets, here are some tips for finding Disney On Ice coupons as well as some additional ways that you might be able to save a little extra money.
Discounts & Disney On Ice Coupons
- Check with the local ticket discounters like Goldstar. They often run promotions where you can save 50% on your tickets to specific Disney on Ice events.
- Plan ahead. Purchase your tickets online (most are available through Ticketmaster) and have the tickets mailed to you. They charge you a “convenience” fee to print out your tickets online. Mailing can take up to 10 days, but at least it’s no extra charge.
- Purchase your Disney On Ice tickets well in advance and you can take advantage of the available presale codes. Discounts vary here but usually offer some pretty significant discounts.
- If you are a AAA member, enter the code “AAA” into the box during checkout to receive a AAA discount. You can save up to $10. Note, you may need to verify your AAA membership.
- If you have a Kroger Plus Card, check the Kroger near the Disney On Ice show location. They often offer discounted tickets to Disney On Ice if you purchase the tickets through them with your Kroger Plus Card.
- Check the online ticket brokers. These may be more expensive than purchasing through Ticketmaster, but one advantage you get here is that many of them offer their own coupon codes which you can then enter when purchasing your Disney On Ice show tickets. This combination can end up being significantly less than the regular price through Ticketmaster.
- If you are a member of a credit union, check to see if they offer discounted tickets to Disney On Ice. A lot of credit unions offer discounted prices if you purchase your show tickets through them.
- If you are in the military, mention the code HERO and save $5 on each ticket to Disney On Ice.
The Disney On Ice show runs for about 2 hours and 15 minutes. This includes a 15 minute intermission so each segment is 1 hour. Ticket prices vary depending on show location. Children under 2 years old get in free though, provided they sit in the lap of an adult. Group discounts are available for the Disney On Ice, but again the amount of discount depends on the location. Typically you need to have 20 or more people in order to get the group discount rate.