Discovery Science Center
The Discovery Science Center (Discovery Cube) in Santa Ana, California has more than 100 hands on science exhibits to entertain and educate kids of all ages. Inside there is the Discovery Stadium, Techno Arts, Air & Space, Perception, Dynamic Earth, Quake Zone, the Digital Lab, and KidStation. In addition there are traveling exhibits which are featured throughout the year. And of course there is the 4D motion theater inside the Discovery Science Center as well. Before you visit though, here are a few tips to help you find Discovery Science Center coupons as well as ways that you can save a little extra money on your admissions costs.
Discounts & Discovery Science Center Coupons
- Get the Entertainment Book which has over $18,000 worth of coupons and discounts to area attractions, dining, shopping, accommodations, and more. At last check there is a coupon in there good for a FREE child’s admission with the purchase of an adult ticket.
- Get either the Go Los Angeles or Go San Diego Card which gets you savings of over 50% off admission to the top attractions in the area including admission to the Discovery Science Center.
- Buy your tickets to the Discovery Science Center online and save $5 per person on admission.
- Join the email list for Discovery Science Center and get a coupon for adult admission at kids price.
- If you are a resident of Santa Ana, show your ID on the first Tuesday of each month and get free admission to the Discovery Science Center.
- If you are an educator, show your ID and get free admission to the Discovery Science Center.
- If you are a AAA member, show your membership ID and get 10% off Discovery Science Center tickets.
- If you are in the military show your military ID and get 10% off your admission to the Discovery Science Center.
- If you are a Bank of America customer, show your card (debit or credit) on the first Saturday of the first full weekend of each month for free admission.
- If you live in the San Diego area, check the Valpak mailer for Discovery Science Center coupons. Typically you’ll find free admission with the purchase of another ticket.
- Stop by the Santa Ana’s Visitors Center to see if they are currently offering any coupons. They often offer their own coupons for the Discovery Science Center.
- Stop by the local Taco Bell. They often have Discovery Science Center coupons inside for free child’s admission with the purchase of an adult ticket that’s good for all summer long.
Hours of operation at the Discovery Science Center are 10 am to 5 pm Monday through Saturday and 11 am to 5 pm on Sunday. The 4D Movie and Dino Quest are an additional cost per person. Group discount rates are also available but you will need to check to see what the current group discount rates are.
Anaheim Atlanta Baltimore Boston Branson Buena Park Carlsbad Charlotte Chicago Cincinnati Columbus Corpus Christi Dallas Denver Galveston Hershey Hollywood Houston Indiana Indianapolis Jackson Kansas City Las Vegas Long Beach Los Angeles Miami Minneapolis Myrtle Beach Nashville New York City Orlando Philadelphia Phoenix Pigeon Forge Pittsburgh San Antonio San Diego Sandusky San Francisco San Jose Seattle St Louis Tampa Washington D.C. Wisconsin Dells