Discovery Cove is more than just a theme park. It’s a place where you can learn and interact with exotic birds, tropical fish, rays, and land mammals. And of course, guests at Discover Cove can swim with the dolphins. Grab your snorkel gear and snorkel the Grand Reef. (the newest attraction) Discovery Cove is a great place to take the family and a nice change of pace from the other attractions in the Orlando area. There’s a lot to do and a lot not to do. It’s totally up to you. Before you visit though, here are a few tips to help you save a little extra money on your stay. You’ll also find below the latest available coupons for Discovery Cove.
Discounts & Discovery Cove Coupons
- Check with local ticket discounters like Best of Orlando. You can typically get your Discovery Cove tickets cheaper this way, especially if you group together a vacation package through them.
- Upgrade for $50 more and get unlimited admission to SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, and Aquatica plus your stay at Discovery Cove.
- If you are an American Express cardholder, check with them to see if there are any discounts for Discovery Cove. Occasionally they will offer a $50 gift card with the purchase of each ticket through American Express.
- Purchase a season pass to Sea World and up to 5 people (plus yourself) can purchase an all-inclusive pass to Discovery Cove for just $69 each.
- Check with local hotels in the Orlando area. Some of them offer passes or coupons for Discovery Cove with your stay. The Marriott at Orlando World Center is an example that offers a Discovery Cove vacation package.
- Check travel sites like Expedia. You can usually get at least a 10% discount for Discovery Cove when you book your stay through them.
- If you are a resident of Florida or Georgia, ask ahead of time for the current discount rate. Sometimes you can save $100 or more with the resident discount. You just need to present your ID for proof of residency.
The water park is open from 9 am – 5 pm daily. You can check in as early as 8 am. Admission to Discovery Cove is different than admission to other them parks. At Discover Cove it is all-inclusive. That means food & drinks are included (including select alcoholic beverages). You are not permitted to bring anything but everything is provided. Also with your admission, each guest will get a pass to the other sister parks, Sea World and Aquatica. These passes are good for 14 days. Prices start at $199 per person.
6000 Discovery Cove Way
Orlando, FL 32821