The Denver Museum of Nature & Science is a natural history and science museum in Denver, Colorado. It’s a huge 500,000 square foot building with the main focus of helping visitors learn about the natural history of Colorado, The Rockies, Earth, and the Universe. Other attractions at the museum include a 3D IMAX Theater and Planetarium. There’s plenty of activities for kids and adults of all ages like workshops, camp-ins, and even a paleontology certification program. Be sure to check the calender for upcoming exhibits as well as show schedules. Before you purchase your tickets though, here are some tips for finding Denver Museum of Nature and Science coupons and additional discounts on tickets.
Discounts & Denver Museum of Nature and Science Coupons
- If you are in the military, show your military ID for free admission for yourself, spouse and child. The Denver Museum also offers a 10% discount for annual membership passes.
- If you are a student, show your student ID and get half off your admission to the museum.
- Check the museum news. They often publish new coupons when a new exhibit moves in. As an example the museum offered $2 off admission with the new Real Pirates exhibit. These are also announced on their Facebook page.
- The museum offers free admission days throughout the year. Be sure to check their promotional calendar for free admission. It can get crowded on these days though. Sometimes it is better to come towards the end of the day.
- If you live in the Denver area, keep an eye on for the Redplum Sunday inserts and Valpak mailings for coupons to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science.
- Check with the local hotels in Denver. Many of them offer free admission or Denver Museum of Nature & Science coupons for discount admission with your stay. The Sheraton, Renaissance Hotel, Wingate, and Westin are just some of the hotels that offer Denver Museum of Nature & Science vacation packages.
The museum is open year-round from 9 am to 5 pm, except for Christmas Day. Admission to the Denver Museum of Nature & Science is $12 for adults, $6 for kids ages 3-18, and $8 for seniors. Groups discounts are available for groups of 10 or more people. The discount is $1 per person. If you are a school group, call ahead of time because the museum offers free admission for school groups of 10 or more students. Of course tickets to the IMAX or Planetarium are additional.
2001 Colorado Blvd
Denver, CO 80205-5798