Denver Botanic Gardens
The Denver Botanic Gardens is considered by many as the top botanical garden in the United States. The 23 acre park contains a conservatory, themed gardens, and an amphitheater, which hosts concerts throughout in the summer. If you are touring the gardens there are both self guided tours as well as guided tours. And if you have kids, there’s something for them too. Kids can play in the Mordecai Children’s Garden where there’s plenty of activities and things to discover. Before you get your tickets though, here are some tips for finding Denver Botanic Gardens coupons and discounts on admission.
Discounts & Denver Botanic Gardens Coupons
- If you are in the military, show your military ID and get $3 off admission.
- Get the Denver Entertainment Book and there is a 2 for the price of 1 coupon in there.
- Check the Colorado Kids website for coupons for kids activities such as summer camp. Often there is a $10 off coupon available for certain kids activities.
- If you are a AAA member, show your membership ID for $1 off admission.
- Check eBay. You’ll often find sellers selling their unused Denver Botanic Gardens coupons there. Just make sure that you are purchasing from a reputable seller.
The gardens are open from 9 am – 9 pm. The Mordecai Children’s Garden closes at 5 pm. Admission to the gardens are $12 for adults, $9 for kids ages 3-15, and $9.50 for seniors. Kids 2 and under get in free. There is a $2 discount per person for groups of 10 or more. Tickets for entire group must be purchased all at once (with one payment).
1007 York Street
Denver, CO 80206