The Dallas Arboretum is located just east of Dallas, Texas. It’s considered by many as one of the most beautiful display gardens in the United States. Aside from the colorful plants and fountains, the Arboretum is also home to seasonal outdoor festivals, concerts, art shows and more. Be sure to check the calendar of events before planning your visit to the gardens. There is usually something going on at the Arboretum all summer long, especially on the weekends. For your visit, be sure to read the tips shown below. They should help you save a little extra money on your total admissioncosts. You should also find below the latest known coupons for the Dallas Arboretum.
Discounts & Dallas Arboretum Coupons
- If you visit the Dallas Arboretum on Wednesdays, they offer a mide week discount. At last check you get buy 1 get 1 free admission.
- Get the Dallas CityPass which saves you 41% off admission to the top 4 attractions in the Dallas area including admission to the Dallas Arboretum.
- Stop by any Tom Thumb store and purchase tickets there for $1 off eachadmission.
- Keep an eye on the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon where you can sometimes save as much as 50% off admission.
- If you are a senior, visit the Dallas Arboretum on Thursdays and save $1 off each admission.
- Plan your visit to the Dallas Arboretum on any day in August and getadmission for just $1 per person.
- Visit any Dallas Rec Center. They offer overflow parking and a bus ride back to the Dallas Arboretum.
- If you are a student or faculty member of UT Dallas, purchase your tickets through the Comet Center for just $7 per person.
- Become a member of the Dallas Arboretum. A family membership actually pays for itself in less than 3 visits.
- If you are a member of the Dallas Zoo, show your membership ID for $1 offadmission to the Dallas Arboretum.
- Follow the Dallas Arboretum on Facebook. They often announce their own coupons on their Facebook page.
- If you are purchasing your tickets online be sure to check for any availablepromotion codes. You will notice a promotion code box at the bottom of the first page of checkout. Enter your coupon here and then click APPLY. The discount will then be shown to the left.
- Interested in the concerts at the Dallas Arboretum? Go ahead and purchase one the season ticket packages for the concert series. You can save at least $200 versus the total cost of each individual ticket.
- Save 50% on your parking by purchasing your parking passes ahead of time through the Dallas Arboretum’s website.
The Arboretum is open daily from 9 am to 5 pm, except for Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Years Day. Kids under 3 years old get in free. Also, parking is an additional cost per vehicle. Group discounts are also available for groups of 20 or more people.